Unimaginable High Stakes Against OSU this Weekend

1 hour ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.  For your game predicition, Mike. Hoping you are predicting OSU.  So far your predictions have worked out good for our undefeated Hoosiers. 

44 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.  For your game predicition, Mike. Hoping you are predicting OSU.  So far your predictions have worked out good for our undefeated Hoosiers. 

Oh I'll break the suspense and tell you now that I'll be picking OSU.  I'll be thrilled to come eat the crow if I'm wrong again.

9 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

From a national standpoint, this is IU's biggest game since the Mallory era, and it's in the conversation for biggest regular season game ever. 

I'm trying to remember the year. Probably or I think 87 when we went up to East Lansing. I don't remember any other bigger conference games bigger than this week over the last 30+. 

Just let it rip and see what happens. Can't wait for Saturday.

15 hours ago, rico said:

I would say that it is the biggest game ever.

Bigger than January 1, 1968??  😋  Shame on you, Rico.  But yeah, this is a huge opportunity for our Hoosiers.  I'm hoping that 2020 will be remembered for more than the pandemic, but for what happens in Columbus, Ohio this Saturday.

12 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm trying to remember the year. Probably or I think 87 when we went up to East Lansing. I don't remember any other bigger conference games bigger than this week over the last 30+. 

Just let it rip and see what happens. Can't wait for Saturday.

That was '87.  There is a big difference between then and now.  That '87 team already had been curb stomped by Kentucky earlier. A 'Cats team that finished 5-6.  The Hoosiers also had lost to a good Iowa team before the Sparty match-up.  I guess what I am trying to say is that the '87 team had a good shot to make it to the Rose Bowl but no NC.  This team we got now has a shot to be in the CFP.  Big difference as far as I am concerned.

5 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Bigger than January 1, 1968??  😋  Shame on you, Rico.  But yeah, this is a huge opportunity for our Hoosiers.  I'm hoping that 2020 will be remembered for more than the pandemic, but for what happens in Columbus, Ohio this Saturday.

I wasn't even 6 months old then!!!!!!

Archived