Could this affect game?

eddy4iu

32 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Pretty sure all Wisconsin students were told to go home for the rest of the semester. But unless the team itself is impacted, I doubt this will impact the game...for now. I wouldn't be surprise if some how this entire season is cut short at some point, ruining the greatest season for IUFB in a long long time. 

1 hour ago, OGIUAndy said:

Pretty sure all Wisconsin students were told to go home for the rest of the semester. But unless the team itself is impacted, I doubt this will impact the game...for now. I wouldn't be surprise if some how this entire season is cut short at some point, ruining the greatest season for IUFB in a long long time. 

With the way the virus is surging, I don't believe any sport is in a position of safety from being shutdown.

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Me personally I think there should be 20k in the stands but that's just me. How a school says for the kids to play but not 2-300 parents in an outside stadium that big? Seems a tad weird/inconsistent there. 

It would be hypocritical to tell everyone else they can't gather but let fans in stadiums

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

As hypocritical as saying the players sure can play but 2 parents can't watch? I don't know....that seems like a fine line of very inconsistent approach.

I imagine the order came from the Governor of Ohio?

Edit:  To my understanding the order came from the city of Columbus Health Commissioner.

Archived