Tyler Natee

Montana Hoosier

8 hours ago, Montana Hoosier said:

Tyler has transferred to Montana State, lets say we are excited to get him here, especially with his size.  What do you guys think about his potential at Montana State?  We haven't had much luck with transfers to MSU lately, so I'm skeptical but excited all at the same time.

Montana I should of mentioned in my Chat that I meant the 2016 season not 2017. He fit in Kevin Wilson’s system but not with Allen/Debord but he’s freakishly strong and can run just not gonna our run anyone in a sprint. Just a little clearification didn’t want to lead you astray

Was he alright in terms of discipline on and off the field? We took two drop downs the last two years from Washington. Both were 3 plus stars CBs and both would have started this year but got caught selling drugs and were arrested then kicked off the team. One of the kids was named Gardenhire and the other one was the late Nate Dogg the rappers son, I’m not even kidding, his name was nijiel  Hale. Both thought coming to Bozeman was a free pass to do what they wanted. Gardenhire was the starting cornerback for Washington last year but refused to take a drug test before their bowl game and just quit, and he transferred to MSU last spring and would have played this year.

Archived