Adidas

btownqb

Just now, btownqb said:

Coaching jerseys.... STUUUUUUPID!!! lol 

I coached Cap Ripken and them making us wear a full get up to coach, dumb. I cannot stand that baseball managers wear jerseys and have numbers haha. so weird to me. 

Not sure why that has not changed. Originally it's because of the player manager but I have always imagined Bob Knight or Lou Holtz in full game gear on the sideline

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Coaching jerseys.... STUUUUUUPID!!! lol 

I coached Cap Ripken and them making us wear a full get up to coach, dumb. I cannot stand that baseball managers wear jerseys and have numbers haha. so weird to me. 

Alright there Connie Mack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Not sure why that has not changed. Originally it's because of the player manager but I have always imagined Bob Knight or Lou Holtz in full game gear on the sideline

I remember Dusty wearing sweatbands with his manager uniform.  Always cracked me up just like Sweet Lou wearing that big gold wristwatch when he was with the Reds as manager.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2021 at 6:54 AM, btownqb said:

I bring this thread back up because of this 

This is how absolutely awful Adidas is. Are we all really going to have to email Dolson?  

Yeah man I want an IU football jersey in the worst way and it just isn't out there to be found. The only IU football jerseys I own are from the Cam Cameron era and um, they don't fit so good nowadays. LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 8/31/2021 at 11:58 AM, btownqb said:

Admittedly.. I only watch our soccer team when they are in big games. Is it really that bad? I mean isn't Adidas suppose to be a "soccer thing" somewhat in general? Idk.. I'm over it. 

I've been searching on an off for a soccer jersey for years.  Hell, there isn't t-shirts related to soccer outside of those generic Indiana (insert sport or school within IU) t-shirts that you could get at Steve and Barry's back in the day or TIS.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

https://www.indianauniversitystore.com/mens-adidas-number-91-crimson-indiana-hoosiers-premier-strategy-jersey/p-15916353880547+z-9292-847559513?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r0c1:po-1

These are in stock now. Wish I could pick the number though. For a throwback style jersey I'd definitely want #32 for AT.

There isn't enough money in the world to make me buy a jersey with #91 on it. 

I assume that is the year these jerseys are from? 

Thank for the link.  

I am a sucker for a real stitched on number authentic jersey.  I would buy an IU one yesterday if I could.

In general not only am I not impressed by the adidas shirt offers I find most shirts on fanatics are made cheaply.  I buy all my IU apparel from Homefield: 

https://www.homefieldapparel.com/collections/indiana-university-iu-hoosiers-store

I got one of the Watford shirts from them a few years ago and the quality is fantastic, plus super soft.  I refuse to buy any IU gear from fanatics anymore.  Also the Homefield company was started by IU grads.

I would also state I bought some Nike gear this summer for an MLB game and the quality was quite good and that site is run by Fanatics so to me whoever the maker of the product is important.

Edited by iuthruandthru
  • Like 2

On 9/2/2021 at 1:03 AM, bronkonagurski said:

Yeah man I want an IU football jersey in the worst way and it just isn't out there to be found. The only IU football jerseys I own are from the Cam Cameron era and um, they don't fit so good nowadays. LOL

I bought that jersey a few weeks back. It is a nice fit, personally. 

1 hour ago, iuthruandthru said:

I am a sucker for a real stitched on number authentic jersey.  I would buy an IU one yesterday if I could.

In general not only am I not impressed by the adidas shirt offers I find most shirts on fanatics are made cheaply.  I buy all my IU apparel from Homefield: 

https://www.homefieldapparel.com/collections/indiana-university-iu-hoosiers-store

I got one of the Watford shirts from them a few years ago and the quality is fantastic, plus super soft.  I refuse to buy any IU gear from fanatics anymore.  Also the Homefield company was started by IU grads.

I would also state I bought some Nike gear this summer for an MLB game and the quality was quite good and that site is run by Fanatics so to me whoever the maker of the product is important.

I saw some students with a stitched jersey. Was wondering where they got them....