• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we can get a quick stop here and score, there’s hope.

Regardless of the final score today, I'm going to savor every series with this team. The best we've had in a really long time and there's no guarantee its the new norm. Ohio State is just that good.

Time to update that headline ESPN.

Posted Images

Side note. As we await the start of the game.  Some of you may know.  However for those of you that don't.  Ohio Stadium, where the Bucks play football once had a dorm in it.  Have a niece who lived in it as a student at OSU.

OSU alumni share close ties to one-time dorm in Ohio Stadium - Lifestyle - The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH

Just now, milehiiu said:

Side note. As we await the start of the game.  Some of you may know.  However for those of you that don't.  Ohio Stadium, where the Bucks play football once had a dorm in it.  Have a niece who lived in it as a student at OSU.

OSU alumni share close ties to one-time dorm in Ohio Stadium - Lifestyle - The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH

I remember reading an article about that, wasn’t it under the press box if my memory stands 

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I remember reading an article about that, wasn’t it under the press box if my memory stands 

I can't speak to the press box.  All I recall is that the dorm was built into one side of the stadium

• KDB locked this topic