Ohio State Game Thread

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, D-BONE said:

I told someone this AM talking about IU the rest of the season I thought we had a legit shot at 6-2 w/the losses being OSU and WI.

And 6-2 with crossover game is absolute success and improvement. This program is still in building mode...wish people could see that. Glad you pointed out. 

Just now, Fiveoutofsix said:

This team is good.  Showing a little depth issues and silly mistakes.  Big stage, play through it.  Still time left

Regardless of the final score today, I'm going to savor every series with this team. The best we've had in a really long time and there's no guarantee its the new norm. Ohio State is just that good.

3 minutes ago, PhinithreeMagic said:

Its honestly meme level at this point. Why this decision keeps being made should be questions 1, 2 and 3 in the post game presser. Just mind numbing.

Also, look at that. A pass to a RB out of the backfield goes for 10+.

Yeah I asked for that in first half and we missed the throw. 

2 minutes ago, PhinithreeMagic said:

Regardless of the final score today, I'm going to savor every series with this team. The best we've had in a really long time and there's no guarantee its the new norm. Ohio State is just that good.

Yep as good as we’ve had in a long long long time. Enjoy it. I think we will keep building from this year but can’t take for granted what we have this year.

Archived