Ohio State Game Thread

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

You can only support when things are good, don't let the door hit you on the a$$ on the way out.

Scott...no offense but why are you the arbitrator of someone’s fandom? You call people out all the time. If he wants to miss out on a good IU football team that is fine but it doesn’t need you to police the board. You call everyone out if they aren’t a “good enough” fan. If they aren’t up to your level then they can’t be a fan. It’s really old. Let him go...let the rest of us watch but I don’t know why it’s your job to try to call everyone out on being a true fan.

Just now, dgambill said:

Scott...no offense but why are you the arbitrator of someone’s fandom? You call people out all the time. If he wants to miss out on a good IU football team that is fine but it doesn’t need you to police the board. You call everyone out if they aren’t a “good enough” fan. If they aren’t up to your level then they can’t be a fan. It’s really old. Let him go...let the rest of us watch but I don’t know why it’s your job to try to call everyone out on being a true fan.

Never liked fair weather fans and if they walk out on the bad then they shouldn't be here for the good.  Also did anyone actually think we would beat OSU today.  I watched the whole games even when we were losing 83-20 to UW because that is what real fans do.

Just now, IU Scott said:

Never liked fair weather fans and if they walk out on the bad then they shouldn't be here for the good.  Also did anyone actually think we would beat OSU today.  I watched the whole games even when we were losing 83-20 to UW because that is what real fans do.

That's a little silly. You can be a real fan and decide to make better use of your limited free time on a Saturday when losing by 60. Anyone that has followed IU football for any amount of time does not deserve to be labeled a fair weather fan.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Done with you. Your right...your the only fan worth wearing the cream and crimson. I’ve tried overlooking you berating fans on here if they have a different opinion then you. Nobody is good enough but you.

Archived