Ohio State Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team showed so much fight today it's unbelievable. 

If we capitalize on a couple more opportunities, and avoid a 21-point deficit at halftime, we could be celebrating a different outcome.

Being in a game as important to the entire country as this one was today was awesome.. and sooner than later, we're going to win one of these games.

Tom Allen is building something special here at Indiana. No doubt about that.

2 minutes ago, KDB said:

If we capitalize on a couple more opportunities, and avoid a 21-point deficit at halftime, we could be celebrating a different outcome.

Being in a game as important to the entire country as this one was today was awesome.. and sooner than later, we're going to win one of these games.

That was a 14 point swing to end the 1st half...

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I love watching Micah McFadden play football. 

The best part about his story was told last week. When Allen was visiting him while recruiting his Dad asked Coach Allen.....Coach you really think he can play at this level? Allen said absolutely. Those are the stories I love hearing. 

4 minutes ago, KDB said:

Yes he is!  Going to keep getting better.  Got to keep the assistants and young coordinators as well.  

This game should of been won.  Thats a compliment to the program.  

24 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Question about the 9th game how will it be determined who the home team is.  Also say we finish 2nd and UW finishes second but they don't want to have games against teams you already have played.  If PU finishes 3rd then they wouldn't want a rematch there either

My understanding is that there won't be any rematches.  So under your scenario we'd probably match up with 4 from the west...say Iowa for example.

A tremendous effort IU football.  They are vastly exceeding expectations.  Great job Coach Allen.  Unfortunately it's not enough.  Everyone on my inner circle tuned out today and is thankful basketball season is close.  Being the IU football coach is like being the basketball coach at PSU or NW.  No one will care until you make a FF.  It's BCS bowl or bust for IU football. 

1 minute ago, dbmhoosier said:

A tremendous effort IU football.  They are vastly exceeding expectations.  Great job Coach Allen.  Unfortunately it's not enough.  Everyone on my inner circle tuned out today and is thankful basketball season is close.  Being the IU football coach is like being the basketball coach at PSU or NW.  No one will care until you make a FF.  It's BCS bowl or bust for IU football. 

That is totally ridiculous to say that especially for this program.  Just because you think your inner circle is important when it comes to the program you are delusional. 

1 minute ago, dbmhoosier said:

I call BS on that one.  Allen is getting a ton of national media attention and love right now.  People all over the country are noticing and Allen is being mentioned as a candidate for other jobs.

Archived