Ohio State Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately was busy and couldn't listen or watch the game today. So now that I am caught up I will watch the replay when available.

Coach Allen better get a hefty raise and contract extension after this season. Was a bit hesitant about the second half of the schedule but not anymore.  I see a 7-1 finish. 

I dont think Allen would leave for more money.  He's home, has his dream job. So pay the man what he deserves.  

I equate this to how I felt growing up. All I wanted to do was play for IU and RMK. 

Coach Allen gives me the same feeling but also a much better person. I would run through a brick wall if CTA asked me too. 

24 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Unfortunately was busy and couldn't listen or watch the game today. So now that I am caught up I will watch the replay when available.

Coach Allen better get a hefty raise and contract extension after this season. Was a bit hesitant about the second half of the schedule but not anymore.  I see a 7-1 finish. 

I dont think Allen would leave for more money.  He's home, has his dream job. So pay the man what he deserves.  

I equate this to how I felt growing up. All I wanted to do was play for IU and RMK. 

Coach Allen gives me the same feeling but also a much better person. I would run through a brick wall if CTA asked me too. 

The most important part... he'd run through a brick wall for his players. They see that. 

4 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

A tremendous effort IU football.  They are vastly exceeding expectations.  Great job Coach Allen.  Unfortunately it's not enough.  Everyone on my inner circle tuned out today and is thankful basketball season is close.  Being the IU football coach is like being the basketball coach at PSU or NW.  No one will care until you make a FF.  It's BCS bowl or bust for IU football. 

Remember when we used to have a "Thumbs down" option on these posts....whatever happened to that?

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

I don't see him leaving for a long time, if at all. And if he did, it won't be for a mid-tier SEC school. It'd be a Bama, Texas, etc.

And yes, Allen is that good that he'd be in the running for one of those jobs. Get ready to have his name thrown around for every opening this off-season. 

1 hour ago, Zlinedavid said:

I don't see him leaving for a long time, if at all. And if he did, it won't be for a mid-tier SEC school. It'd be a Bama, Texas, etc.

And yes, Allen is that good that he'd be in the running for one of those jobs. Get ready to have his name thrown around for every opening this off-season. 

Agreed, and IU better be ready to pay up.  I truly believe Coach Allen is on the way to building a great program.  But dollar signs be damned I still think he would stay. We have ourselves a COACH!

Archived