Indiana High School Basketball 20-21

5fouls

If someone already created a thread for this high school season, I apologize.  I searched and could not find one.

Here is the first all-class poll.  Dominated by the 4A schools, as expected,  On 1A, one 2A, and two 3A schools.  The other 16 are 4A.  

Weekly Top 20 Boys IBCA Poll | Indiana Basketball Coaches Association (ibcacoaches.com)

A lot of games already getting cancelled because of Covid.

And, finally, the only link you really need to follow Indiana High School Hoops.  

boys (homestead.com)

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

If someone already created a thread for this high school season, I apologize.  I searched and could not find one.

Here is the first all-class poll.  Dominated by the 4A schools, as expected,  On 1A, one 2A, and two 3A schools.  The other 16 are 4A.  

Weekly Top 20 Boys IBCA Poll | Indiana Basketball Coaches Association (ibcacoaches.com)

A lot of games already getting cancelled because of Covid.

And, finally, the only link you really need to follow Indiana High School Hoops.  

boys (homestead.com)

I saw that at the HOF Classic in New Castle is having all small schools this year

11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I saw that at the HOF Classic in New Castle is having all small schools this year

And, you know what.  If it wasn't for the virus, that would have been their best attended Classic in many, many years.  Those small schools would have had fans come out in droves.  Last year, Lawrence Central had maybe 20 fans.  

I feel sorry for both the HOF and the schools.  This was supposed to be a big moment for them.

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

And, you know what.  If it wasn't for the virus, that would have been their best attended Classic in many, many years.  Those small schools would have had fans come out in droves.  Last year, Lawrence Central had maybe 20 fans.  

I feel sorry for both the HOF and the schools.  This was supposed to be a big moment for them.

Attendance has been dwindling for this event for years.  The first one I went to was when Glen Robinson played in it and it was a sell out.

3 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Homestead is going to be tough with 3 D1 kids. Not sure how my alma mater is going to do (can’t say I know of anyone outside of Pete Suder). 

I know Silver Creek and Carmel scrimmaged last week, but I have been unable to find any information on how that turned out.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

What is wrong with Kaufman

My son heard he tweaked his ankle.  Nothing serious and they did not need him tonight.  I know you saw Jacobi have a couple of poor games at the HOF classic last year, but the kid can flat out play.  Before his college career is over, there will be Big Ten schools kicking themselves for not giving him a closer look.  

15 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

My son heard he tweaked his ankle.  Nothing serious and they did not need him tonight.  I know you saw Jacobi have a couple of poor games at the HOF classic last year, but the kid can flat out play.  Before his college career is over, there will be Big Ten schools kicking themselves for not giving him a closer look.  

Well he will have a chance to transfer in a year or two.  To bad he did not stay in state line at ISU

Archived