Jump to content

Indiana High School Basketball 20-21


Recommended Posts

If someone already created a thread for this high school season, I apologize.  I searched and could not find one.

Here is the first all-class poll.  Dominated by the 4A schools, as expected,  On 1A, one 2A, and two 3A schools.  The other 16 are 4A.  

Weekly Top 20 Boys IBCA Poll | Indiana Basketball Coaches Association (ibcacoaches.com)

 A lot of games already getting cancelled because of Covid.

And, finally, the only link you really need to follow Indiana High School Hoops.  

boys (homestead.com)

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

If someone already created a thread for this high school season, I apologize.  I searched and could not find one.

Here is the first all-class poll.  Dominated by the 4A schools, as expected,  On 1A, one 2A, and two 3A schools.  The other 16 are 4A.  

Weekly Top 20 Boys IBCA Poll | Indiana Basketball Coaches Association (ibcacoaches.com)

 A lot of games already getting cancelled because of Covid.

And, finally, the only link you really need to follow Indiana High School Hoops.  

boys (homestead.com)

 

I saw that at the HOF Classic in New Castle is having all small schools this year

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I saw that at the HOF Classic in New Castle is having all small schools this year

And, you know what.  If it wasn't for the virus, that would have been their best attended Classic in many, many years.  Those small schools would have had fans come out in droves.  Last year, Lawrence Central had maybe 20 fans.  

I feel sorry for both the HOF and the schools.  This was supposed to be a big moment for them.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

And, you know what.  If it wasn't for the virus, that would have been their best attended Classic in many, many years.  Those small schools would have had fans come out in droves.  Last year, Lawrence Central had maybe 20 fans.  

I feel sorry for both the HOF and the schools.  This was supposed to be a big moment for them.

Attendance has been dwindling for this event for years.  The first one I went to was when Glen Robinson played in it and it was a sell out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

They shouldn’t be bad they have a few tall kids and good junior class

They have a tough start to the season.  Bosse, Jasper and Heritage Hills in the first 6 games.

Edited by 5fouls
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Homestead is going to be tough with 3 D1 kids. Not sure how my alma mater is going to do (can’t say I know of anyone outside of Pete Suder). 

I know Silver Creek and Carmel scrimmaged last week, but I have been unable to find any information on how that turned out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

What is wrong with Kaufman

My son heard he tweaked his ankle.  Nothing serious and they did not need him tonight.  I know you saw Jacobi have a couple of poor games at the HOF classic last year, but the kid can flat out play.  Before his college career is over, there will be Big Ten schools kicking themselves for not giving him a closer look.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

My son heard he tweaked his ankle.  Nothing serious and they did not need him tonight.  I know you saw Jacobi have a couple of poor games at the HOF classic last year, but the kid can flat out play.  Before his college career is over, there will be Big Ten schools kicking themselves for not giving him a closer look.  

Well he will have a chance to transfer in a year or two.  To bad he did not stay in state line at ISU

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...