Name your favorite holiday movies

milehiiu

• milehiiu changed the title to Name your favorite holiday movies
  • 2 weeks later...

Does it bother anyone else when a Christmas movie/show depicts fewer than 8 reindeers pulling Santa's sleigh?  Bothers the crap out of me when there are only 4 or 6. Santa has 8 reindeer.   I'll give you 9 if Rudolph is factored.  But, 4 or 6 just does not cut it.  And, it really, really bothers me.

10 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Does it bother anyone else when a Christmas movie/show depicts fewer than 8 reindeers pulling Santa's sleigh?  Bothers the crap out of me when there are only 4 or 6. Santa has 8 reindeer.   I'll give you 9 if Rudolph is factored.  But, 4 or 6 just does not cut it.  And, it really, really bothers me.

i never thought of that.  But... you are right.

Santa Claus's reindeer 

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I don't think I ever said it aloud...but yes, it bothers me. I'm just waiting for one of my kids to ask me about it ha.

Christmas Vacation, almost by obligation now. My company went through a merger 2 years ago, and I said "Hallelujah, Holy $#!+, Where's the Tylenol?" so many times, people called me Clark for awhile. 

The other would be Die Hard, and anyone that says it's not a Christmas movie can...well...die. hard. 

Not a movie, but on Frosty the Snowman, does it seem strange to anyone else that the kids were in school on Christmas Eve?

And, then you have a girl of approximately 8 years old hopping on a train with one strange man who claims to be her friend, while being chased by another strange man.  Is there any way on earth that story makes it to TV in today's world?

And, as a follow-up to yesterday's rant, Frosty is one of those shows that has fewer than 8 reindeer.  Arrrrgh!

Archived