Big Ten 2020-2021

28 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Never mind I didnā€™t catch the game I thought someone said Ivey had mono...I read he had a foot injury. Tough being without both your point guards...shows in the numbers...too many turnovers and poor on ball pressure let Clemson get too many good looks.Ā 

Ahh no worries. Yeah Morton is the one coming back from mono. Not sure what the deal is with Ivey but hopefully itā€™s not too serious. Would hate to see it be a stress fracture.Ā 

13 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Lol. Never said we shouldā€™ve won tonight but we wouldā€™ve had a much better chance with guys healthy.Ā 

You probably win the game if you had your 2 best guards. They wouldnā€™t of turned you over near as much. With that being said when all the injuresĀ happened to IU during Romeos freshmen year nobody wanted to acknowledge that. And it wasnā€™t Ā just 2 guards. Dang near the whole team for most of the season.Ā 
Ā 

I guess the point is if your a Pu/ IU fan itā€™s not that hard to be reasonable and not ignore facts.Ā Ā 

Edited by 5 championships
  • Like 1

Just now, 5 championships said:

You probably win the game if you had your 2 best guards. They wouldnā€™t of turned you over near as much. With that being said when all the injuresĀ happened to IU during Romeos freshmen year nobody wanted to acknowledge that. And it wasnā€™t Ā just 2 guards. Dang near the whole team for most of the season.Ā 

This is always my response. A season of constant injuries at IU means Archie isnā€™t a good enough coach to overcome adversity. Two guys out at PU deserves an asterisk.Ā 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Ā 

I guess the point is if your a Pu/ IU fan itā€™s not that hard to be reasonable and not ignore facts.Ā Ā 

Fair points.Ā