Big Ten 2020-2021

30 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

I think 10-10 is likely. We’ll see 

that's why we play the games.  To see how we stack up.  I just think our offensive deficiencies are going to be our downfall on to many close winnable games.  Our defense will keep us close in a lot of games though, which are just going to cause more heartache since we're going to be within striking distance so many time.

Just my crystal ball prediction 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

that's why we play the games.  To see how we stack up.  I just think our offensive deficiencies are going to be our downfall on to many close winnable games.  Our defense will keep us close in a lot of games though, which are just going to cause more heartache since we're going to be within striking distance so many time.

Just my crystal ball prediction 

Yeah I understand and wasn’t implying you were being unreasonable, I agree it looks (at this point) that we’ll be riding our D. I hope to see some adjustments- playing time adjustments and offensive sets to spread outside scoring, but we do have guys who can score, it’s implementation and strategy imo more than personnel 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Yeah I understand and wasn’t implying you were being unreasonable, I agree it looks (at this point) that we’ll be riding our D. I hope to see some adjustments- playing time adjustments and offensive sets to spread outside scoring, but we do have guys who can score, it’s implementation and strategy imo more than personnel 

We can't just be this bad on offense.  We have talent.  Just need to try something different.  I would love to see our guards constantly running off screen after screen tying to get open.  And screen being set that put defenders on their asses.  I don't care if we get moving screen violations.  Put someone on their ass with a screen.  They will go around you next time.

Edited by IowaHoosierFan

10 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

We can't just be this bad on offense.  We have talent.  Just need to try something different.  I would love to see our guards constantly running off screen after screen tying to get open.  And screen being set that put defenders on their asses.  I don't care if we get moving screen violations.  Put someone on their ass with a screen.  They will go around you next time.

Love to see that as well but you just don't see much of the motion offense in college basketball any longer