Big Ten 2020-2021

19 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I guess OSU and Minnesota is making this opinion look bad

Unfortunately for us, I think all of the teams are pretty darn good.  Look at the ACC/B1G challenge and other out of conference games.  On top of that, those teams are clearly better than PSU and Nebraska.  Then look at the NW and Purdue result.  

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

With OSU and Minnesota winning hurts since we were tied with them

This is why I'm frustrated. It seems over the last four years when IU has had these "seperator" games where a win puts you into 4th place and a loss puts you into 8th-10th place (Purdue game) we always lose the game. 

When we're 7-8 and playing a .500 conference team and the win gives us a tie for 5th place and a loss puts us in 9th, we always lose and look listless while doing it. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

I thought they were missing a couple guys?  Maybe I heard wrong though.  If they were missing guys, I have no idea who it was or how good they are.  

The only one of their normal starting lineup that was out was Eli Brooks (8 ppg) and his replacement Chaundee Brown led them in scoring with 14. Off the bench, Johns was missing.

So, not an excuse to me...If we have to live up to high expectations when 2 of our starters are hobbled, so should they...

Of course, I don't know anything about basketball though...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

The only one of their normal starting lineup that was out was Eli Brooks (8 ppg) and his replacement Chaundee Brown led them in scoring with 14. Off the bench, Johns was missing.

So, not an excuse to me...If we have to live up to high expectations when 2 of our starters are hobbled, so should they...

Of course, I don't know anything about basketball though...

Thanks for the info.!  I now you are learning and I'd say I agree with you on this point.  Keep it up!