Big Ten 2020-2021

6 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Combine the game before they played IU and the game after they played IU and Purdue is 4-43 from 3... they are bad! I’ll never understand why IU and Archie can’t catch a break. It’s laughable. Bob knight cursed us I guess. 

As a team, we shoot 37% from 3. We’re seeing both extremes the last 3 games. 

9 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

As a team, we shoot 37% from 3. We’re seeing both extremes the last 3 games. 

You have one good shooter Sasha. Hunter is average. Everyone else below average. Ivey, Morton, Wheeler hit 3’s against us. What a joke!! Name another game all 3 of those guys made a 3 in same game. Heck name a game 2 of those guys made a 3 in the same game. You can’t! I’ll save you the time because I already looked there isn’t one!! 
but hats off to you. You had a night from 3 you won’t be able to replicate the rest of the year and probably longer than that. 

Edited by 5 championships

3 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

You have one good shooter Sasha. Hunter is average. Everyone else below average. Ivey, Morton, Wheeler hit 3’s against us. What a joke!! Name another game all 3 of those guys made a 3 in same game. Heck name a game 2 of those guys made a 3 in the same game. You can’t! I’ll save you the time because I already looked there isn’t one!! 

Newman shoots 41% from 3. 

Edited by Stlboiler23

11 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Newman shoots 41% from 3. 

Counting today’s stats no. But Newman is a good shooter I forgot about him. Team is no longer 37 percent after today horrific performance. Regardless I’d put astronomical odds there will never be another game Ivey, Morton, Wheeler hit a 3 in same game. It be a shock to see 2 of them make a 3 in same game. It’s only been done once. Against us. And regardless to all that PU has won 8 straight so there isn’t a whole lot I can do to defend IU outside of that. But will see PU again in Mackey and if they don’t shot 64% from 3 I expect a good game.  

Just now, 5 championships said:

Counting today’s stats no. But Newman is a good shooter I forgot about him. Team is no longer 37 percent after today horrific performance. Regardless I’d put astronomical odds there will never be another game Ivey, Morton, Wheeler hit a 3 in same game. It be a shock to see 2 of them make a 3 in same game. It’s only been done once. Against us. And regardless to all that PU has won 8 straight so there isn’t a whole lot I can do to defend IU outside of that. But will see PU again in Mackey and if they don’t shot 64% from 3 I expect a good game.  

Oh no doubt today has been bad. But two starters being at 40% or better from 3 is solid. You’re prob right re Ivey/Morton/Wheeler haha. I do wonder if Wheeler will stick around next year to be honest. 

Illinois at Michigan St game this Saturday already postponed. Problems in Sparty land still. That makes at least 3 games they'll have to make up. Just looked at their schedule. They only have 3-4 day windows from here until last week of season. 

I'm not saying teams should have an emergency bat signal....but if this scenario would happen to us like it's happening to Illinois (10 games off between tomorrow and next scheduled game) I'd call a local school real quick to get someone to play. 

17 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

OSU up on the Boilers by 8 late in the first...

In the 4 games before Purdue played IU and the 2 games after, Jaden Ivey is 0-15 from 3 land. 0-2 tonight, one air ball, and 1 that grazed the front of the rim...

Of course, against IU, he was 2-2...

Rivalry game lol. But yeah he needs to not shoot as much from 3. He is pretty hard to stop when he goes to the rim.