Big Ten 2020-2021

29 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Lol...Michigan vs Maryland, Livers and Smith accidentally knee each other in the nuts on a drive, and listening to Bardo trying to describe it with Lisa Byington as his partner is classic...he sounds like Porky Pig...

At what point in the game (approximately)? All college games are added to my DVR (YouTube TV is great for that) and that sounds funny enough to check out but I don't really want to watch the whole game.

Just now, go_iu_bb said:

At what point in the game (approximately)? All college games are added to my DVR (YouTube TV is great for that) and that sounds funny enough to check out but I don't really want to watch the whole game.

About 5 minutes or inside from halftime...

• Thanks 1

Just now, IU Scott said:

I was rooting for OSU but I like seeing getting shooters open by off ball screens than beating guys off the dribble.

To me though, it's like the pick plays in football...fine line, but the ground Arhens had to make up gave Stefanovic the room...

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

Two huge missed calls in the final game both go against OSU.  Big Ten refs continue to screw teams over nightly.  Hell of a shot by Ivey though

I did not see that as a moving screen at all, maybe kids don't know how to defend guys coming off screens since they rarely see it.