Big Ten 2020-2021

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Dumb question as I don’t know the details but Dale isn’t really in the equation right? Just asking from a financial perspective. I know his mom remarried (guessing he’s Tayven’s dad?)

I think you are correct. I don’t want to speculate on all the particulars but on child support alone I’m sure they would be ok. I thought I heard his step dad was ex nfl player too so yeah..I think they are ok.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I think you are correct. I don’t want to speculate on all the particulars but on child support alone I’m sure they would be ok. I thought I heard his step dad was ex nfl player too so yeah..I think they are ok.

Yeah I’m sure they’re doing just fine. Speaking of DD, he was one of my fav all-time Pacers. Dude didn’t take shit from anyone haha. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Yeah I’m sure they’re doing just fine. Speaking of DD, he was one of my fav all-time Pacers. Dude didn’t take shit from anyone haha. 

Him and AD...Davis bros were legit....and set some hellacious screens for Reggie. You didn’t see anyone mess with Reggie because NOBODY would have wanted to tangle with Dale.

37 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I don’t even want to guess honestly. Depends on how this season turns out combined with what info he gets in his draft workouts. Just thinking 60-40 he goes at this point. His athleticism etc is nba quality so he will probably go 2nd rd on that alone even though he can’t shoot. He will get more individual work in nba/g-league from coaches to help his shot. He has good form when shooting free throws so to me it’s lack of reps. All I know is without him...we would have to do some amazing work in the transfer portal to make up for what we lose.

TJD hasn’t been projected to go even in the 2nd round of the mock draft I’ve seen. 

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Just a guess?? Who knows.

I would think if he didn’t get drafted He would no doubt get picked up and land in the G league and a team would give him a chance to develop a jumper.

Or if money isn’t a problem he could stay in school continue to develop shot at IU, enjoy (hopefully) an actual normal college year, and get to play with Brunk one more time on a team that would have a legit shot at second weekend in tourney. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

PUke luvfest over yet?

If we could beat them once maybe we could stop talking about them but until then I am afraid people will keep it up. Just like the bully on the playground the only way to shut them up is to kick their arse and in almost 1800 days we haven't so we live with it until we shut them up. Right now they are a heck of a lot better team and program than us, that hurts to type. 

• Like 1