Big Ten 2020-2021

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

Michigan St is just not very good. I'm shocked watching an Izzo team struggle like they have.

Sub par D, and no hustle for loose balls or rebounds. And not just in this game either. It's a trend.

There had been enough bricks in this game to build a house.Ā  19-12 with 6:30 yo go in the half

Edited by IU Scott

I just can't figure out Rocket Watts. Kid has all the talent in the world. Lightening quick, athletic, good form on his shot...

But Izzo is forced to play Loyer a lot because Watts can't handle the point guard duties.

I thought he was going to shine this year. Not even close.

I think one thing that holds back offenses today is the lack of easy baskets.Ā  Most teams at half court offense and don't get out and run a fast break.Ā  No more 3 on 1 breaks for an easy layup because the players beer out to the 3 point line.Ā  Also don't seem defenses get steals that leads to a break away layups.

7 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Hoosiers move into a tie for 7th with Rutgers following their loss at IA. The game at Rutgers in a couple weeks could be huge.Ā 

At Ohio St is obviously tough....but Minnesota, Sparty, Rutgers....before whatever the Big 10 decides to do with makeup games. IU is 11-8. .500 in the toughest conference in the country....while having one of the toughest intra conference schedules. I could see us be 13-9 in a week.

One other thing. I wouldn't want to be a 1 seed seeing a team like us on that 8/9 line in round 2.

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

At Ohio St is obviously tough....but Minnesota, Sparty, Rutgers....before whatever the Big 10 decides to do with makeup games. IU is 11-8. .500 in the toughest conference in the country....while having one of the toughest intra conference schedules. I could see us be 13-9 in a week.

One other thing. I wouldn't want to be a 1 seed seeing a team like us on that 8/9 line in round 2.

Curious why you think a #1 seed wouldnā€™t want to see a team like you guys?Ā 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Nope. Usually check the B1G Thread to see what discussion is about.Ā 

Understand. Between the Big 10 Thread, Jalen Washington, Baseball, Deland McCullough, Recruiting Question, and Post Game Iowa Thread over the last few days......seems like I was getting more responses from you. Maybe just a coincidence.Ā 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

If itā€™s a 4:30 start time I would lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Won't have to worry about that! This year more so than most if all about TV $. If/when we get there...I expect plenty of primetime for our Hoosiers.

So if Kensucky isn't making the tourney and we do, what team do they put us in a bracket with? They always put us in the same bracket!

• Like 2

A few thoughts on the big ten after watching all year.Ā  Is the offense just bad in the big ten or is it great defense.Ā  Is it bad because the coaches are good and has good scouting so everyone knows what is coming.Ā  Last night our game the offenseĀ was so bad but neither team couldn't play well enough to run away with the game.Ā  UW last night shot 31% overall and 29% from 3 but they still win by 13.Ā  Even Iowa a good offensive team only had 3 points in the first 6 minutes last night.Ā  Right now in the first half Minnesota shot 2/12 from 3 but was only down 2 to PU.

• Like 1