Big Ten 2020-2021

9 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I bet the game between Houston and UCLA in 1968 was fun. Big E vs Lew Alcindor.  

Watched it lying on Aunt Mabel's front room floor while the adults played Canasta...

Houston wasn't just Elvin Hayes...Don Chaney and Ken Spain could both play...but UCLA got their revenge in the Final 4...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Just heard Matt Painter has reached double digit wins in conference in 11 of his 16 years as the coach at PU. if CAM doesn't hit 10 next year they will have the same number of years not reaching that goal

Pretty damn consistent for CMP. 2 of the years he had 9, one year was 8, and then 5, and 3. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Pretty damn consistent for CMP. 2 of the years he had 9, one year was 8, and then 5, and 3. 

Just ask any IU fan he sucks and he would never last at IU with those numbers. I remember back when we were looking for a new coach and shortly after CAM was hired how all our fans were bashing CMP. I won't say he is elite he is perfect fit for PU, I would gladly trade for sure

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Just ask any IU fan he sucks and he would never last at IU with those numbers. I remember back when we were looking for a new coach and shortly after CAM was hired how all our fans were bashing CMP. I won't say he is elite he is perfect fit for PU, I would gladly trade for sure

What hurts is at one point this year I would have said our freshman class was looking better than theirs...but no longer. His freshman have well surpassed ours...gaining in confidence and looking like veterans...and ours can barely stay on the floor.