Big Ten 2020-2021

7 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Look at MSUs remaining games - they've got a ridiculously hard schedule and they probably need to win at least 3 of those games to get in. 

They have the right guy to just do that. Woukd not even be a little surprised for them to do that. 

Only 2 times ever has a team only 2 games over 500 made the tourney. IU hopes getting  dimmer and dimmer

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

They have the right guy to just do that. Woukd not even be a little surprised for them to do that. 

Only 2 times ever has a team only 2 games over 500 made the tourney. IU hopes getting  dimmer and dimmer

I won't be shocked if they do it, either, but I'm just saying if we are bringing up the schedule theirs is harder than ours.

We will see several teams this year get in with resumes that in the past might not have, because there were less non-conference games. You can completely throw that one out the window IMO. 

10 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Look at MSUs remaining games - they've got a ridiculously hard schedule and they probably need to win at least 3 of those games to get in. 

The way they played last night, though, it might not be that much of a stretch...They dominated the Illini from start to finish...

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I won't be shocked if they do it, either, but I'm just saying if we are bringing up the schedule theirs is harder than ours.

We will see several teams this year get in with resumes that in the past might not have, because there were less non-conference games. You can completely throw that one out the window IMO. 

I am not so sure. It very well could be but I don't think it will be.much different unless more mistakes majors and less middle of the pack P5 teams

56 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

The way they played last night, though, it might not be that much of a stretch...They dominated the Illini from start to finish...

They woke up last 8 minutes against us and it continued.  Did you see the video of team in locker room all around Izzo celebrating. The switch has been turned on. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

They woke up last 8 minutes against us and it continued.  Did you see the video of team in locker room all around Izzo celebrating. The switch has been turned on. 

I think so too...And it starts with Aaron Henry...

Boy, I wish we would have got that kid, but I understand why we didn't...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Yes...they need the high quality wins too. Beating Penn st wouldn’t move their tournament needle. Top 10 wins even if they go 500 over them will.

I wonder since our two big wins are both Iowa if that doesn’t hurt us. Like we would be better off splitting with another top team. Sometimes teams just matchup well like we do with Iowa. Wonder if they use that against us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Hearing some chatter on Ayo from Illinois this morning. Might be out. Sissoko had a flagrant vs them on Tuesday. Can't confirm anything but broken nose sounds likely. 

I can’t stand Illannoy, but you absolutely hate to see this for them and Ayo.   Brutal break.   Hopefully he’s OK and 100% tourney time (unless IU plays them Round 2 of B1G tourney). 

• Like 2

Just now, IU Scott said:

You mean like we do with May and Henderson

We don’t go on and on about it. If those years get brought up sure but many of my Purdue fans love to just blurt it out even when no one is talking about championships. Besides...I don’t think Purdue or Illinois this year could win it all...so I don’t want excuses for when they don’t.

Just now, dgambill said:

We don’t go on and on about it. If those years get brought up sure but many of my Purdue fans love to just blurt it out even when no one is talking about championships. Besides...I don’t think Purdue or Illinois this year could win it all...so I don’t want excuses for when they don’t.

I see our fans bring it up every time another fan base brings up injuries

• Like 1