Big Ten 2020-2021

16 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I don't think he'll go yet...1 more year at least...

7 footers that don't have much of an outside game aren't big on the NBA's wish list...

Guess it depends on how much more potential there is for him to become that much more of a shooter next year you know? 21 as a sophomore is old these days haha. 

15 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

if we tie with PSU, we get the tiebreak right?  just trying to figure out if we could end 11th.

I think the 1st tiebreaker is head-to-head and we beat them in the only game this season. So even if PSU wins today (doubtful), IU should have the 10th seed and PSU 11th. Kind of like IU and PU last season except IU winning the tiebreaker. 

Minnesota is done playing so they can't get to 7 wins. Even if they had, IU was 1-0 against them, as well.

I think 10th place and 10th seed are locked up.

7 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

I think the 1st tiebreaker is head-to-head and we beat them in the only game this season. So even if PSU wins today (doubtful), IU should have the 10th seed and PSU 11th. Kind of like IU and PU last season except IU winning the tiebreaker. 

Minnesota is done playing so they can't get to 7 wins. Even if they had, IU was 1-0 against them, as well.

I think 10th place and 10th seed are locked up.

Whew...glad to know. Is 10th in the B1G bottom of the B1G, Middle, or top...asking for a friend?

• Haha 2