Big Ten 2020-2021

Track meet so far, with Northwestern up 25-21...that would seem to play into Izzo's hands to me but Robbie Hummel says Collins wants to run more this year...

Sparty has had their chances but are missing a lot of shots...for smart kids, Northwestern makes some dumb basketball plays...

The Berry kid (freshman) looks good for the Wildcats. He can shoot...

Edited by IUFLA

8 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Track meet so far, with Northwestern up 25-21...that would seem to play into Izzo's hands to me but Robbie Hummel says Collins wants to run more this year...

Sparty has had their chances but are missing a lot of shots...for smart kids, Northwestern makes some dumb basketball plays...

The Berry kid (freshman) looks good for the Wildcats. He can shoot...

NW up 36-25

4 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Rutgers up on The Whinin Illini late by 8...

Illini have a good team...but some of their fans thought a F4 was a given with what they had coming back. I think some are finding out that their transfers out are missed....and I'm going to watch when I can but some of the in game adjustments (or lack of) that Underwood makes?? Makes Davis look like a savant.Ā 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I guess our game on Wednesday doesn't look as easy as some thought it was going to be.Ā  I saw where NW was picked at the bottom of the league but I thought they were better than that.

Right now, MSU looks like the bottom of the league. I know...it won't last. But NW is running them into the ground, at least in the 1st half.

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

What do you expect since Settle must be like 75 since he played at Iowa for like 20 years

Everytime I see Settles it reminds me of Michael Lewis inbounding the ball at AH right off his smug face. Lewis got a standing O for doingĀ it.