Big Ten 2020-2021

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I thought it was Jaacks and not Settles

...and Brad Lohaus before Jaacks.  Knight had a habit of ordering the ball thrown in the defender's face when Iowa put on their press and had the biggest guy guarding the inbounder.  Like Knight, I thought half the time they were standing on or over the line.

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

...and Brad Lohaus before Jaacks.  Knight had a habit of ordering the ball thrown in the defender's face when Iowa put on their press and had the biggest guy guarding the inbounder.  Like Knight, I thought half the time they were standing on or over the line.

They would always have the guy go over the line when we were trying inbounds the ball. It seemed like at home the Iowa's press was lethal but when in AH we would torch it.

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I think this one is over...Izzo is having to play Loyer at the point because Rocket Watts isn't even a firecracker tonight...I thought Watts would be a star...

And if Pete Nance ever works on his body and realizes how good he can be, watch out...

Agree...Rocket Watts appears to be a dud tonight.  Hit a couple late but started 0-9.

They'll be better.  Izzo will use that for some great film room sessions.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I think a lot of people see "Northwestern" and think easy win, including some in our fan base. That team has talent...not saying they're top half of the B10 yet, but they aren't a pushover...

Our game with them Wednesday should be interesting...and not likely an easy win.  Frankly, there are no pushovers in the BIG, IMHO.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Bucky keeps trying to go inside with Reuvers and Potter...Nebraska must have stripped them 5 or 6 times by dropping their guards down...

Waiting for Potter and or Reuvers to start stepping outside...they can both shoot (as we saw last year)...

So far Wisconsin is 1-11 from 3.  😋

Well, Bucky finally found their stride. Took Reuvers out, went small, and had Potter work inside. Up by 8.

Teddy Allen, who has some talent for the Huskers, won't last the year I don't think. Transferred after butting heads with Huggy at West Virginia, dismissed after a domestic dispute by Wichita St, and now kinda being a crappy teammate at Nebraska. He'll run afoul of Hoiberg soon...