Big Ten 2020-2021

Just now, IU Scott said:

For some reason my Xfinity to away nthe Pac 12 network.  I do have the SEC network which has Miss vs Florida

I have B10, ACC, SEC, ACC, Pac12, and I guess since I'm in Texas and should genuflect toward Austin, The Longhorn Network, rather than a B12 Network...

This is on Dish, which, along with DirectTV are all I can get out here in the sticks...

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

I have B10, ACC, SEC, ACC, Pac12, and I guess since I'm in Texas and should genuflect toward Austin, The Longhorn Network, rather than a B12 Network...

This is on Dish, which, along with DirectTV are all I can get out here in the sticks...

Fox Indiana sometimes shows ACC game but don't get the network

23 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I hope this demoralizes Wisconsin and their entire athletic department impoldes.  All of it, like a vacuum.  Then when we punch little sisters in the mouth Thursday and "play hard" and rip their soul out, purdue basketball is sucked right in with them.  

That all huh?

11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

For some reason my Xfinity to away nthe Pac 12 network.  I do have the SEC network which has Miss vs Florida

Well, I did turn it on, and Hurley was wearing a mask, so I only hiccuped...1 point game with 2 minutes to go, but then USC ended up winning by 9... So I'm thinking, "I'm bad luck for Hurley... Booyah!"

THEN, I find out it was a replay of the game that was Saturday...I feel dumb...

THEN Walton comes on to do the live USC-UC Riverside game...no friggin thanks...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Well, I did turn it on, and Hurley was wearing a mask, so I only hiccuped...1 point game with 2 minutes to go, but then USC ended up winning by 9... So I'm thinking, "I'm bad luck for Hurley... Booyah!"

THEN, I find out it was a replay of the game that was Saturday...I feel dumb...

THEN Walton comes on to do the live USC-UC Riverside game...no friggin thanks...

I watched that game on ESPN Saturday night.  They were without 6 of their top 9 players.like usual Hurley had a temper tantrum towards the refs

• Like 1

Guess ketchup kid wasn’t the savior they thought. Uk down 20. They are blaming it on the baseball player that died. Not trying to say that isn’t sad but it wasn’t like he was playing with them this year and likely none of the kids on this team even knew him because they weren’t even on the team last year.