Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

70-57?

Fast fact...San Francisco has more National Championships in basketball (2) than Purdue and Clemson combined đŸ©!

No one cares 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Ivey being out hurts. Not much guard depth tonight. 

 

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Not having him and Hunter hurts. Morton is rusty from being out so long too unfortunately. 

As usual, no shortage of excuses when Purdue is losing, regardless of sport. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Purdue basketball: 1-1*

Purdue football: 2-2**

 

*--Injuries

**--Pass interference call that made impartial observers come to GBI to post about it

Lol. Never said we should’ve won tonight but we would’ve had a much better chance with guys healthy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Who?

Never mind I didn’t catch the game I thought someone said Ivey had mono...I read he had a foot injury. Tough being without both your point guards...shows in the numbers...too many turnovers and poor on ball pressure let Clemson get too many good looks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Never mind I didn’t catch the game I thought someone said Ivey had mono...I read he had a foot injury. Tough being without both your point guards...shows in the numbers...too many turnovers and poor on ball pressure let Clemson get too many good looks. 

Ahh no worries. Yeah Morton is the one coming back from mono. Not sure what the deal is with Ivey but hopefully it’s not too serious. Would hate to see it be a stress fracture. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Lol. Never said we should’ve won tonight but we would’ve had a much better chance with guys healthy. 

You probably win the game if you had your 2 best guards. They wouldn’t of turned you over near as much. With that being said when all the injures happened to IU during Romeos freshmen year nobody wanted to acknowledge that. And it wasn’t  just 2 guards. Dang near the whole team for most of the season. 
 

I guess the point is if your a Pu/ IU fan it’s not that hard to be reasonable and not ignore facts.  

Edited by 5 championships
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 5 championships said:

You probably win the game if you had your 2 best guards. They wouldn’t of turned you over near as much. With that being said when all the injures happened to IU during Romeos freshmen year nobody wanted to acknowledge that. And it wasn’t  just 2 guards. Dang near the whole team for most of the season. 

This is always my response. A season of constant injuries at IU means Archie isn’t a good enough coach to overcome adversity. Two guys out at PU deserves an asterisk. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

You probably win the game if you had your 2 best guards. They wouldn’t of turned you over near as much. With that being said when all the injures happened to IU during Romeos freshmen year nobody wanted to acknowledge that. And it wasn’t  just 2 guards. Dang near the whole team for most of the season. 
 

I guess the point is if your a Pu/ IU fan it’s not that hard to be reasonable and not ignore facts.  

Fair points. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...