Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Believe me, though...we at IU can tell you what a few dysfunctional players can do to a teams chemistry?

Did you see the crying in the OSU post game?

I understand emotion, but come on...hr came off as slightly unhinged...

I did. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with his OSU post game. His mom is an amazing person and he’s been brought up well. He just got emotional. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

70-57?

This might not have anything to do with Holtman, might just be the kid's nature or it could be the atmosphere Holtman has created, but I watched the beginning of their game during last week and their

Does it though?

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Didn’t say that at all! Just disagree re the Ivey stuff is all. 

You’re a good guy and I’ve warmed up to you over the years. It’s certainly always interesting with you lol. 

By the way you will be happy to know I just heavily recommended a Purdue grad for our firm.  Outstanding candidate.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

You’re a good guy and I’ve warmed up to you over the years. It’s certainly always interesting with you lol. 

By the way you will be happy to know I just heavily recommended a Purdue grad for our firm.  Outstanding candidate.  

Keeps things interesting doesn’t it? Appreciate the kind words. 
 

Glad to hear it! What line of work?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, GrangerHoosier said:

Ivey is a huge piece of crap. Not a fan of his, was a little uneasy when we briefly recruited him but relieved that was short lived. 

Pretty sad you think it is alright to call an 18 kid a piece of crap

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GrangerHoosier said:

Could not care less. 

I had a sibling go to school with him, and know a few people who used to play with him. 

He is not a nice guy. 

Still sad that you don't see anything wrong with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GrangerHoosier said:

Could not care less. 

I had a sibling go to school with him, and know a few people who used to play with him. 

He is not a nice guy. 

I wouldn't use the terminology, but I have seen plenty of 18 year olds in schools act bad enough and do bad enough things consistently to feel fine saying they are crappy kids.  Sometimes and probably even most of the time it is mostly not their fault as it comes from home, but they still are crappy kids.  They are used to people letting them have their way with everything.  Extremely entitled.  Treat kids and teachers like crap because they are good at a sport.  Not okay.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Who do we want today in Ohio St/Wisconsin game? I'm not sure we can catch Wisconsin so I guess I'd be ok with them separating themselves more from the pack and bring Ohio St back closer to us.

At this point, I'm not too concerned with BTT seeding as long as we are between 5-8.  I may change that after I see how we play against Michigan.  If we can't stay with them, I would want to avoid the 4, 5, & 8 seeds.

As a result, I will probably root for OSU because Wisconsin is Wisconsin.

  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

At this point, I'm not too concerned with BTT seeding as long as we are between 5-8.  I may change that after I see how we play against Michigan.  If we can't stay with them, I would want to avoid the 4, 5, & 8 seeds.

As a result, I will probably root for OSU because Wisconsin is Wisconsin.

  

That's kind of what I keep coming back to as well. If Ohio St wins the Holtman crowd will be out....but I usually just can't cheer for Wisconsin. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I missed the memo. So a player must sit for 17 days if they test positive. Did we get an explanation why Penn St, Nebraska, and Michigan St all were able to postpone games....but Purdue played last night? Just trying to make sure I understand rules in case it happens to us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Just for fun before I have to hit the road. Did it take Painter 11 years to figure out the guys that fit his system? 

He had a pretty good run with Hummel, Moore, and Johnson too.  I didn’t say he was the best coach but in my opinion he’s pretty good. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IUwins0708 said:

He had a pretty good run with Hummel, Moore, and Johnson too.  I didn’t say he was the best coach but in my opinion he’s pretty good. 

Definitely agree, he's a good coach for sure and he seems to have really found a comfort level in what he does and how he does it over the last 6-8 years.

He's also another example of patience paying off. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Definitely agree, he's a good coach for sure and he seems to have really found a comfort level in what he does and how he does it over the last 6-8 years.

He's also another example of patience paying off. 

I think most would say he's a good coach...

Keady was a good coach too, Hall of Famer, but both have the Purdue expectations to thank for their longevity at the school...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Who do we want today in Ohio St/Wisconsin game? I'm not sure we can catch Wisconsin so I guess I'd be ok with them separating themselves more from the pack and bring Ohio St back closer to us.

This is my thinking.  At least for now, it seems best for us to have Michigan, Iowa, and Wisconsin to beat everyone else.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Maybe I missed the memo. So a player must sit for 17 days if they test positive. Did we get an explanation why Penn St, Nebraska, and Michigan St all were able to postpone games....but Purdue played last night? Just trying to make sure I understand rules in case it happens to us. 

It’s up to the individual program to decide if they want to play. Purdue could’ve called off the game last night but CMP wanted to play. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...