Big Ten 2020-2021

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Not a good start for MSU because they are down 10-0 at Rutgers

MSU looks really bad.Ā  Worse than IU against Rutgers.Ā  Been a difficult year for Izzo, K, Calimari, Roy.Ā  I'm okay with that.

15-0Ā  RutgersĀ Ā šŸ˜Š

Edited by jv1972iu
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

With under 13 minutes to go in the game Rutgers is up 42-26.Ā  This is far from an offensive masterpiece with both teams missing a lot of open shots.Ā  MSU had 16 turnovers already and can't but a 3.

I really hope we get to make up the game against MSU. That should be a W.

• Like 1

Iā€™m going to go out on a limb to say in the B1G this year itā€™s more when you play someone then who you are playing on most nights. Catch NW early when things are clicking...loss...catch Purdue on their best 3pt shooting night of the year...loss. Catch Rutgers coming off a 5 game losing streak and they make lineup adjustments...loss. Catch Iowa on a cold shooting night win. MSU with 3 guys out and no practices for 3 weeks...Iā€™m going to say you have a good shot to win the game.

• Like 1

Down here in Evansville, I can't believe that our local newspaper has mostly Purdont stuff in it. Recent article says Purdont is good this year, but will be very good next year!! Then today, an article about what they must do in the 2nd half of the season to be a contender for the top half of the B1G.

Kinda depressing for a Hoosier fan....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1