Big Ten 2020-2021

Just now, IUrocker said:

Wasn’t sure where to put this..now on BTN, showing a game from 2000 IU vs MSU. Starting lineup for IU: Micheal Lewis, AJ Guyton, Dane Fife, Kirk Haston, and Jeff Newton. Geez, talk about a lineup with some fight in them. Fun to watch.

When is the last time we can say that about the full starting 5.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rico said:

Right here, right now this is the way I see it as seeding for B1G teams...

Michigan #1

Illinois  #1

OSU  #2

Iowa  #2

Purdue  #3

Wisconsin #4

Maryland #5

I also think 2 more team get in.

I think Iowa, Purdue, Wisconsin, and Maryland are a little bit to good of a seed?

Michigan #1

Illinois #2

Ohio State #2

Iowa #3

Purdue #5

Wisconsin #6

Maryland #7

Rutgers #9

Michigan State #11

1 minute ago, JugRox said:

I think Iowa, Purdue, Wisconsin, and Maryland are a little bit to good of a seed?

Michigan #1

Illinois #2

Ohio State #2

Iowa #3

Purdue #5

Wisconsin #6

Maryland #7

Rutgers #9

Michigan State #11

Fair enough, speculation anyway.

4 minutes ago, JugRox said:

Michigan #1

Illinois #2

Ohio State #2

Iowa #3

Purdue #5

Wisconsin #6

Maryland #7

Rutgers #9

Michigan State #11

Gonzaga, Michigan, and Baylor look like locks for #1 seeds.  Who’s the fourth #1 seed if not Illinois or OSU?

Just now, FW_Hoosier said:

Gonzaga, Michigan, and Baylor look like locks for #1 seeds.  Who’s the fourth #1 seed if not Illinois or OSU?

OSUs late slide is going to kill their chances at a number 1 unless they win the BTT.  I think Iowa is in a better spot for a number 1 seed but they would probably have to get the the BTT championship game for them to get one.

• Like 1

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

OSUs late slide is going to kill their chances at a number 1 unless they win the BTT.  I think Iowa is in a better spot for a number 1 seed but they would probably have to get the the BTT championship game for them to get one.

Fran ain’t making it to the BTT championship game lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

Yeah, Iowa is creeping up there.  Nobody wants to play them outside of IU.  LOL  West Virginia could sneak up to that #1 line to possibly remove a B1G team not named Michigan.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

A think Baylor slips to the 2 line. Covid taking away their 1 seed. Might be a blessing for the Hoosiers

I think even with another loss they stay on 1 line. The volume of work all year would be a d1ck move to take that away...especially when everyone below them also has multiple losses on the year. 

The fourth 1 seed is up for grabs. I do think which ever B1G team of OSU, Iowa, and Illinois finishes strong will get it. Hard to see w Virginia getting it unless they beat Baylor and make a deep run in the big 12 tournament.