• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His guardian is.

Hopefully Aminu is watching. Looks like fun out there.

Well after the Vic - Yogi team? Yes.    Don’t forget how good we were with yogi, Hulls, Vic, Wat though 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Jamming his leg into the ground and throwing a wide open layup off the backboard wasn’t forcing it up?  Lol

Did he get fouled?? Uh yeah the guy knocked his leg out from underneath him. Slow down on the beers man!

1 minute ago, PhinithreeMagic said:

Really hoping we don't continue to see these 5,6, 8 minute droughts we've had the last couple years. Too much talent now to not figure that out.

We still struggle to shoot from outside we will always see that. You can only get so many uncontested looks at the rim.

3 minutes ago, PhinithreeMagic said:

Really hoping we don't continue to see these 5,6, 8 minute droughts we've had the last couple years. Too much talent now to not figure that out.

So, are you saying you're okay with 7 minute droughts?  :coffee:

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, PhinithreeMagic said:

Yeah, that’s concerning. I hope we close this last 7:48 out strong because the rest of the second half hasn’t been impressive.  

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

How are these guys beating us off the dribble??!

When you get up 38 points it is just human nature to let up and it is getting like a pickup game.  Add that to no crowd and it is easy to slow up.  This is what I would say that is the problem the lst few minutes.

Just now, dgambill said:

How are these guys beating us off the dribble??!

Easy 30 pt blowout type of game. Lots of ball to be played (hopefully). Don’t get injured. Have fun. 

Own the free throws... no excuse. First game jitters. No crowd... ehh just hit the dang shots.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MaroonRebel said:

Kenny White is a great athlete for TT. 6,7” with an even longer reach.  He graduated from the school I teach at in Ky last year. Finalist from Mr. Basketball in Ky.

They have two good freshman and one had SEC offers.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MaroonRebel said:

Kenny White is a great athlete for TT. 6,7” with an even longer reach.  He graduated from the school I teach at in Ky last year. Finalist from Mr. Basketball in Ky.

Yep...living in Kentucky for 15 years and marrying a Murray st grad we really wish he chose the Racers. He was good!

• KDB locked this topic