'21-'22 National Hoops Scene

rico

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Dickie V is a clown at this point in terms of commentating. He actually seemed pained and hugely disappointed when Sarr just missed that shot for UK to win. 

It's embarrassing to the point of empathy for him anymore. 

PS...be careful if any of you go to RR. Meltdown commencing...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm not piling but maybe I am. If Keion was healthy enough for pro day but hasn't played since....and maybe I missed it but is there an academic issue? Or just trying to protect the kid without saying he's really hurt?

As for Kentucky’s other injured standout, Keion Brooks Jr., he was wearing street clothes during warmups and appears to be out for this afternoon’s matchup. UK head coach John Calipari previously said the sophomore forward is dealing with a tricky calf injury, with Brooks’ timeline for return shifting on numerous occasions since early October when the injury first occurred.

Injured standout?
Averaged 4 and 3 last season.
Edited by 13th&Jackson
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

As for Kentucky’s other injured standout, Keion Brooks Jr., he was wearing street clothes during warmups and appears to be out for this afternoon’s matchup. UK head coach John Calipari previously said the sophomore forward is dealing with a tricky calf injury, with Brooks’ timeline for return shifting on numerous occasions since early October when the injury first occurred.

Injured standout?

Without Brooks, UK does not have the firepower to ketchup to the other team when they get down.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Without Brooks, UK does not have the firepower to ketchup to the other team when they get down.  

12 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Injured standout?

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I guest that's true. With his 4 points, they would have won today.

35 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Wow accountability? Or take it now during a season when you're not elite and the tournament might not happen anyways? I'm guessing the latter.

25 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Feels like the latter to me. They have a shot at the tournament but are no lock. 

Smells just like Auburn's postseason ban to me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Smells just like Auburn's postseason ban to me.

I thought the same thing at first and almost posted the same. To be fair though, I think they had a better chance to make it than Auburn. 

I guarantee you our mutual favorite scumball’s school won’t do this since they are a likely tournament team as of now. 

• Like 1