'21-'22 National Hoops Scene

rico

Just now, EvilleHoosier said:

12 3's with 6:30 to go in the 1st half.  This team is fun to watch.  They defend pretty well too.  That was a question i seen some folks have about Oats on the fire Archie thread.  Alabama was ranked 16 in defense on KenPom coming into this game. 

The thing is the players on Alabama plays with so much confidence

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

60-32 at the half with 14 3's

That is more points than some teams score in a game.  Could you imagine if Oats came in next year with our roster and how bad we would look.  This offense without shooters or guards who can take their man off the dribble would not be good.

This Bama kids have confidence shooting.  I give credit for that to the coach.  Not out of the realm of possibility that he could mak a 5-7 percent difference in our percentage just from the coaching philosophy.  

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

This Bama kids have confidence shooting.  I give credit for that to the coach.  Not out of the realm of possibility that he could mak a 5-7 percent difference in our percentage just from the coaching philosophy.  

Don't you know when kids develop it is because of the player and not the coach LOL!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

Bamas got 6 top 100 RSCI kids...didn't know that...

They also sent back to back lottery picks last couple years in Sexton and Lewis. They’ve had talent....SEC football boosters moving over to the basketball side lately??? LSU,Auburn, Alabama???

Edited by dgambill