'21-'22 National Hoops Scene

rico

2 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

I saw the red light and we t and showered.  Didn't realize he was out of bounds too.  Wasn't that the one seed out of that conference?  Do they stand any chance at an at large?  I'm guessing not.  

This wasn't the conference tournament just a regular season game

• Thanks 1

Indiana State vs ranked Loyola is on right now.  ISU is 15-9 and the word is they are letting Coach Lansing go.  That seems like an odd choice unless they have a stud coach in mind.  Micah Shrewsberry is an alum and would be an amazing hire for them.

The other thing, and I’m not exaggerating, but ISU has a couple of guys who would start for IU.  Guard Tyreke Key is fifth all time in scoring at ISU and can light it up.   F Jake LaRavia is a versatile stud out of Indy at 6’9.  He can handle, pass, rebound.  His shooting dipped a little as a soph but this kid plays like a winner.  

I would take both of those guys next year if they have interest.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno

2 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Indiana State vs ranked Loyola is on right now.  ISU is 15-9 and the word is they are letting Coach Lansing go.  That seems like an odd choice unless they have a stud coach in mind.  Micah Shrewsberry is an alum and would be an amazing hire for them.

The other thing, and I’m not exaggerating.  ISU has a couple of guys who would start for IU.  Guard Tyreke Key is fifth all time in scoring at ISU and can light it up.   F Jake LaRavia is a versatile stud out of Indy at 6’9.  He can handle, pass, rebound.  His shooting dipped a little as a soph but this kid plays like a winner.  

I would take both of those guys next year if that have interest.  

I thought I read where they've already officially told Lansing he won't be back...

Edit: It was Jeff Goodman postulating...

Link

Edited by IUFLA
  • Thanks 1

Watching the MVC championship and Loyola is a great defensive team.  they are beating Drake 53-37 half way through the second half.  They have not given up more than 49 points in the first two games of the tournament.  Today they are also shooting 63% from the field while holding Drake to 38%.

On 3/6/2021 at 1:37 PM, BobSaccamanno said:

The other thing, and I’m not exaggerating, but ISU has a couple of guys who would start for IU.  Guard Tyreke Key is fifth all time in scoring at ISU and can light it up.   F Jake LaRavia is a versatile stud out of Indy at 6’9.  He can handle, pass, rebound.  His shooting dipped a little as a soph but this kid plays like a winner.  

I would take both of those guys next year if they have interest.  

I think Shrewsberry has his eyes set higher than ISU tbh. He’s in the running for both Penn State and Boston College. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I think Shrewsberry has his eyes set higher than ISU tbh. He’s in the running for both Penn State and Boston College. 

If he is smart, he will stay away from PSU and BC.  The Trees would be a great destination for him.