'21-'22 National Hoops Scene

rico

3 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

They Certainly dont like the faces they got now...blaming scouting services for ranking the players to high

There is no way in hell it is Cal's fault.  lol

3 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Soooo...Mintz is the future of UK basketball?  I suspect, as per the article, that Calimari will do his damnest to get every proven player he can via grad-transfer.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Saw some of the second half of the Villanova game vs Marquette and Villanova looked great.  They won 96-64 and was hitting everything

Yeah that St John’s game was ugly...I feel like if you get up and pressure them they can be had. Gillispee looked like a freshman with St. John’s pressure.

21 hours ago, rico said:

There is no way in hell it is Cal's fault.  lol

Soooo...Mintz is the future of UK basketball?  I suspect, as per the article, that Calimari will do his damnest to get every proven player he can via grad-transfer.

Yeah...the RR crowd don't think much of Cali's recruiting for next season, so I believe you're correct regarding transfers.  That may be his new ploy moving forward.  But it seems like lots of folks have had enough of this Italian bologna.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Yeah...the RR crowd don't think much of Cali's recruiting for next season, so I believe you're correct regarding transfers.  That may be his new ploy moving forward.  But it seems like lots of folks have had enough of this Italian bologna.

Someone else’s trash is still just trash if you are incapable of making anything better out of it. Getting transfers doesn’t move the needle a lot if they aren’t elite players to begin with. He hasn’t really done much with any transfers he has gotten either. He needs to get some kids to stay and build them up the right way....but given the negativity around the program...and how he throws kids under the bus..I doubt any are staying for that.

• Like 2