Maryland GameThread

Just now, IU Scott said:

I just don't understand our passing game because it is mainly throwing the ball to the outside.  Also so many back shoulder passes which is hard to complete.  It don't seem like we use the middle of the  field at all and it is always out side the hatch marks.  Also why not try some screen passes or something because this is not working.

They have the middle covered with the D they are playing.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Indykev said:

They have the middle covered with the D they are playing.

Well they got the outside covered as well so why not try something different.  I know we looked better last week in the first half but we did only have 7 at half last week.  So hopefully what they did at half last week will work again this week.

Just now, KDB said:

After that half, we’re winning. Lol

That's the thing. Bad half. We all know. This team or players aren't trash. They just aren't playing well today so far. It happens across the board or maybe someone can explain a 12-7 win for ND over Louisville? 

Won't matter one bit if we win ugly today. Just win and move on. 

Just now, BobSaccamanno said:

I think the broadcasters have been way too generous complimenting their secondary.  We have left plays to be made out there.  

Somebody said Penix is sick and was throwing up.  It might be something with him where’s he’s off. 

Not sure where the sick thing came from.  There was a tweet after Penix was grimacing a little bit that he was up throwing on the sidelines, and I wonder if people misread that.

Archived