Maryland Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Depending on what we find out or what's confirmed later today/tomorrow Tuttle looks capable but if I'm Coach Allen I'm combing the transfer market too. Again depending on Penix news we could do a 1 year fill in next year because after that between McCulley or hopefully Jackson IU's qb position should be good to go until roughly 2024-25.

Don't we have a freshman QB this year Williams

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Don't we have a freshman QB this year Williams

Yes.  If Tuttle were to get hurt, it would be interesting to see if we would bring in Williams full time, or do a combination like Rutgers did yesterday with their backup QB.  I think we could try something similar with Ellis.  What I would love to see is Da'Shaun Brown running the wildcat.  He was a QB in high school and is really elusive.  I know he's been out the last couple games and I'm living in dreamland, but it would still be cool to see.

17 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Yes.  If Tuttle were to get hurt, it would be interesting to see if we would bring in Williams full time, or do a combination like Rutgers did yesterday with their backup QB.  I think we could try something similar with Ellis.  What I would love to see is Da'Shaun Brown running the wildcat.  He was a QB in high school and is really elusive.  I know he's been out the last couple games and I'm living in dreamland, but it would still be cool to see.

I think we're going to see more and more wrinkles of wildcat put in. We need a jet sweep involved with it or a counter with a back already in the backfield. Not sure who can QB it... it might be Williams, but idk if you want to risk your only real back up like that. 

36 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I think we're going to see more and more wrinkles of wildcat put in. We need a jet sweep involved with it or a counter with a back already in the backfield. Not sure who can QB it... it might be Williams, but idk if you want to risk your only real back up like that. 

It will be interesting to see what new plays we run.  I thought Tuttle looked fairly comfortable back there yesterday, but not sure if he's ready to be thrust into full time duty with an up and down running game.

16 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Great win for the Hoosiers. But I will be "that guy" and ask, where on earth did they get those butt ugly uniforms???  🙄 Even the wife said something about them. I know they were honoring the military and all, but c'mon man.....

Ayden said he wants a set, thought they were awesome.  He has a taste of his own for sure

Archived