Wisconsin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Seasons of many firsts for us. Hopefully it continues today. Call me in the Madison pessimistic crowd I guess. We just don't win up there. Excited to get JT some reps and see what he can do.

I choose to believe that this is a magical season for IU and that it will continue in the capable hands of Jack Tuttle.  His IU story begins today.  GO HOOSIERS!!

1 minute ago, jv1972iu said:

I choose to believe that this is a magical season for IU and that it will continue in the capable hands of Jack Tuttle.  His IU story begins today.  GO HOOSIERS!!

Hope so! One thing I really like about today....3:30 game. I know some traditional folks love the Noon starts but not this fan. Wish all of our games could be 3:30 or later starts.

40 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Hope so! One thing I really like about today....3:30 game. I know some traditional folks love the Noon starts but not this fan. Wish all of our games could be 3:30 or later starts.

Normally... I agree... but I have a game tonight, so I will get to see essentially none of it. Walk thru at 415 and I have a 40 minute drive to the school. Sigh. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

While most of HSN waits till 3:30.... those of us at 5280 high get to see the game at 1:30.  Perfect time for some hot wings....late lunch.

In the meantime.  Weather report for Madison :

Madison, WI Weather Forecast and Conditions - The Weather Channel | Weather.com

I like the 11 am starts CST because I feel like I’ve still got a good chunk of the day ahead of me after the game. 

But the 2:30 starts tend to be higher profile. 

Very interested in seeing how JT plays.  I think he can step up. He doesn’t have to be super human anyway. We have an endless supply of playmakers.  He can get them the football.  

In the end though, the trenches are key.  Can we be good at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball?  On offense we need to run enough to keep them off balance and a monster of a key will be stopping their run game. 

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Seasons of many firsts for us. Hopefully it continues today. Call me in the Madison pessimistic crowd I guess. We just don't win up there. Excited to get JT some reps and see what he can do.

These are the games we need to win to sustain ourselves on the national landscape.

1 minute ago, rico said:

These are the games we need to win to sustain ourselves on the national landscape.

Hope so. I'll know after about 3-4 possessions what we have with JT. We know he's capable but real time snaps vs practice as we all know are different animals.

We win today...our greatest season continues. We lose and beat Purdue to go 6-2....that's a record every single person on this board would say thank you very much when schedule came out. 

Well getting worried that the OSU game will run long and interfere with the start of our game on ABC.  I know in the NFL if that happens they will leave the current game and go to your local teams game.  I don think they do that for college games do might have to start by listening to the game

18 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Well getting worried that the OSU game will run long and interfere with the start of our game on ABC.  I know in the NFL if that happens they will leave the current game and go to your local teams game.  I don think they do that for college games do might have to start by listening to the game

Well the game is finally going to the fourth quarter

36 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Just turned on the radio for the pregame. Not looking like we will get one on ABC. 

Archived