Wisconsin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I wonder what Wisconsin will be like mentally after missing another week, losing their shot at the playoff with their loss to NW, and losing their chance at the B1G championship game.

Are they going to be pumped up and ready to play again, or are they going to come out flat?

Mixture of both 

58 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I wonder what Wisconsin will be like mentally after missing another week, losing their shot at the playoff with their loss to NW, and losing their chance at the B1G championship game.

Are they going to be pumped up and ready to play again, or are they going to come out flat?

They gotta be a tad disappointed, but they are still playing for a big bowl.  

9 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

You would think after their first game, they were thinking beat OSU and go to the CFP. Things gave really gone downhill from there the last 2 weeks. Hopefully they lose a little focus.

They very well might get their crack against the Bucks.

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Wonder why it keeps dropping. With Penix being officially out see what happens. But agree with Rico. 1 point or 40. I just want the w against Wisconsin. Nothing like Tuttle getting thrown into the fire. He has a good team around him though. If he can do what Ramsey did last year we will be fine. 

The line moves according to bets being placed.

12 hours ago, rico said:

The line moves according to bets being placed.

Yes. Ultimately in most situations Vegas doesn't care, so to speak, what the line is or that it will be anywhere even remotely near the final result. Vegas just wants equal money on either side of the line as much as possible because when there is, they are guaranteed to make money.

This is a game that IU historically drops. Best player is out. Coming off a good win against a bad team at home. My 31 years of being a fan have told me that Wisconsin rolls in this game. This season is different. We CAN force Wisconsin to turn the ball over as we have with almost every team. The difference will be if we can turn turnovers in to opportunities. Tuttle has to step up and be willing to throw risky balls. The run game has to be 1000% better than it was against OSU. Is this the new Indiana or do old habits die hard? Excited to find out 

Archived