Texas Game Thread

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Kidney stone surgery this morning was more enjoyable.  

You must have had a big stone to require surgery.   I have had kidney stones twice.  Went to the doctor and he told me to go home and drink a ton of water. It passed.  Next time... I just started drinking water and passed it.

But both times.... it hurt.  Can't imagine the pain you went through in order to have to have surgery.

This game is like having a kidney stone.  Hopefully it passes for our Hoosiers, too.

Just now, milehiiu said:

You must have had a big stone to require surgery.   I have had kidney stones twice.  Went to the doctor and he told me to go home and drink a ton of water. It passed.  Next time... I just started drinking water and passed it.

But both times.... it hurt.  Can't imagine the pain you went through in order to have to have surgery.

This game is like having a kidney stone.  Hopefully it passes for our Hoosiers, too.

I have had 3 surgeries for stones and multiple passed on my own.  Horrible pain...

While I certainly don’t like the way this game has gone and have seen a concerning pattern emerge the last few years I think we need a few more games before we can pass judgment on the season.  If this team is playing like this in the middle of the BIG season then I will be really concerned.  But for now I think we have to accept this as a loss and see how the players and coaches adjust for the rest of the OOC schedule and into BIG play.  Hopefully they turn it around and this is a blip.

1 minute ago, Indiana8585 said:

Gotta wait one more year for some. 

I am not saying fire him, but all this "wait, wait, wait" nonsense is over.  Judging started before this year IMO but anyone saying we need to wait, wait, wait more is kidding themselves.  Now is the year when Miller is supposed to turn into Coach K and Tom Izzo.  That is what I have heard for the past 3 years.  If we have another year of gatlrbage ball, the trend kind of is what it is.  Except now the honeymoon is over, so recruiting gets harder.  You are selling reality instead of a vision at this point.

Just now, IU Scott said:

No it is bad for programs to fire coaches every few years. Ok who would who hire right now to be the next coach and it has to be realistic

Whatever if you like being a losing program than go for it but this is year four and nothing has changed. I don’t care who we hire because they’d be better than Archie. I still remember you and others saying how great he would be but he did good at Dayton. Everyone else who hired a new coach got better, Ohio State with Holtmann who we could’ve hired or Louisville with Mack. 

Just now, iuthruandthru said:

While I certainly don’t like the way this game has gone and have seen a concerning pattern emerge the last few years I think we need a few more games before we can pass judgment on the season.  If this team is playing like this in the middle of the BIG season then I will be really concerned.  But for now I think we have to accept this as a loss and see how the players and coaches adjust for the rest of the OOC schedule and into BIG play.  Hopefully they turn it around and this is a blip.

Be careful. You’re not allowed to say that around here. It’s year 4 and we shouldn’t wait anymore it’s all his guys and other things of that nature. 

1 minute ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I am not saying fire him, but all this "wait, wait, wait" nonsense is over.  Judging started before this year IMO but anyone saying we need to wait, wait, wait more is kidding themselves.  Now is the year when Miller is supposed to turn into Coach K and Tom Izzo.  That is what I have heard for the past 3 years.  If we have another year of gatlrbage ball, the trend kind of is what it is.  Except now the honeymoon is over, so recruiting gets harder.  You are selling reality instead of a vision at this point.

Agreed 100%

Archived