Texas Game Thread

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I wonder if the weight program screws up the shooting...obviously it transforms these guys bodies but it can also really screw up a guys shot.  It has to be something within the system (weights, offense, etc.) because there hasn’t been anyone in Archie’s system at IU that has shot consistently well....

Right before Al got hurt Fish said it can't get any worse. 

If I coached an elementary team and they shot 21 percent from the game I would kick their little asses off the bus and make them walk home . Just joking before the PC crowd get going. I just dont understand it. No one will be able to explain it to me!!. Glad we are at least a football school. Lol

10 minutes ago, Indiana8585 said:

You say the same crap like that Duke reference every season and it’s one example haha. Well as a fifth generation IU alum I know what IU basketball should be and this isn’t it. I’m done discussing this because you say the same thing every year, and the sorry but Archie isn’t coach K. Haha funny to even keep saying that. 

Ok if you are tired of coach K then look at Jay Wright at Villanova, Toney Bennett at UVA, John Beilein at UM, Izzo at MSU.  Just saying turning on your coach will not help getting great candidates to want to come here

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

Right before Al got hurt Fish said it can't get any worse. 

If I coached an elementary team and they shot 21 percent from the game I would kick their little asses off the bus and make them walk home . Just joking before the PC crowd get going. I just dont understand it. No one will be able to explain it to me!!. Glad we are at least a football school. Lol

Just drink all their Capri Suns and orange slices. 

2 minutes ago, CTrojan88 said:

I wonder if the weight program screws up the shooting...obviously it transforms these guys bodies but it can also really screw up a guys shot.  It has to be something within the system (weights, offense, etc.) because there hasn’t been anyone in Archie’s system at IU that has shot consistently well....

Yogi Ferrell laughs at this mythology. He looked like a linebacker by the time he graduated and his shot got better each year. 

Archie Miller just recruits non-shooters, and they don't get any better. It's that simple. 

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Ok if you are tired of coach K then look at Jay Wright at Villanova, Toney Bennett at UVA, John Nelson at UM, Izzo at MSU.  Just saying turning on your coach will not help getting great candidates to want to come here

Like I said I’m not going to respond when you bring up these guys and still have no response on Holtmann at OSU or Mack at Louisville. IU has better everything but yet they’re still doing better. This is frustrating and in year four I just can’t take anymore excuses. 

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I’ve listened to this whole game on the radio and thank god I couldn’t watch on tv. I’m going to listen to my moms words of wisdom. If you don’t have anything good to say don’t say anything at all. I’m going to do my best not to say anything.

I wish I had you will power

Archived