Texas Game Thread

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Ok if you are tired of coach K then look at Jay Wright at Villanova, Toney Bennett at UVA, John Nelson at UM, Izzo at MSU.  Just saying turning on your coach will not help getting great candidates to want to come here

Its kind of like hooking up in college.  This is your go to line and I respect that. Did those teams show improvement over those 4 yeats or was it 4 years of the same old stuff.  Its not apples to apples. 

Just now, Indiana8585 said:

Haha exactly he brought up Izzo year 4? They went to the final four 

That was my point.  Year 4 is THE year for almost any of the special cases anyone wants to bring up.  If a coach is not getting it done by year 4, history tells us they probably never will.

2 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Its not always about winning titles or going to final fours.  Its about getting better year over year and seeing growth from your team and leadership.  Whether IU has gotten better year over year is something to debate

Are u listening or watching this game. If this is better we must have bee. Worst team in the country 

4 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Its not always about winning titles or going to final fours.  Its about getting better year over year and seeing growth from your team and leadership.  Whether IU has gotten better year over year is something to debate

Well I’ve seen no improvement in these four years like I was expecting. Just need to realize we’ll never be an elite program again. 

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

Are u listening or watching this game. If this is better we must have bee. Worst team in the country 

oh i don't think we're gotten better at all year over year.  This is the same team for the last 3 years.  I don't count year 1 so i haven't seen anything to think we're going to be contenders anytime soon

Archived