2022 CB Trevell Mullen Commits to Indiana

Leathernecks

16 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Mullen ran a 4.42 last week btw. Flat out burning. 

He also tweets at Jacolby Spells a lot. 

And they're both visiting this weekend.  With crystal ball picks that high, I would guess he has already told the staff and is working on some of the other guys on the visit.  Richard Thomas is here too, and him and Spells are high school teammates.  You'd have to think those 2 guys are all over Spells right now.

Mullen would be our 3rd highest commitment ever on 247.  That would give us 2 of the top 3 all time in the same class.

Also, if he does commit, I wonder if it would make Tiawan stay another year.  I'm guessing he'd still go to the draft after this season, but it couldn't hurt to have little brother coming in next year.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Let's say Trevell does commit.. 

Tiawan is one of the most important players in IU history. He, McFadden, and Jamar Johnson.. couple of other dudes changed our culture. 

McFadden is going to be an insane beast this year.  Stay healthy, young man.  He’s starting to get on some preseason lists.   I’m hoping he’s a second round pick next year.  

5 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Go get them. Two bookend corners with top level athleticism. Good corners can enable so much more flexibility with your D.  Our team speed on D is going through the roof.  Fast, fast, fast.  

Getting into American Heritage in south Florida is so huge.  

We think Spells will be a CB? I'd be really excited if he was, especially with what we brought in this past year at WR. 

Edited by btownqb