2022 CB Trevell Mullen Commits to Indiana

Leathernecks

12 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

It will be interesting to see what our chances are here.  So tough to tell with siblings.  Some want to make their own path, and some see how great things are for a brother at one school and follow them there.  He'd be our highest commit since 2000 if we can get him.

https://247sports.com/player/trevell-mullen-46080152/

worked out for the Fullers at VT

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HooASUier said:

It's gonna be hard to see any recruit turn us down after tonight's game and players going nuts of Tom Allen. How could anyone not want to be a part of our program???

I think we're going to start moving to a different tier of recruits.  I'm sure the last 30 years, if we try to call a top 100 recruit, they would probably laugh at it.  Now?  They're going to start taking a look.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

I think we're going to start moving to a different tier of recruits.  I'm sure the last 30 years, if we try to call a top 100 recruit, they would probably laugh at it.  Now?  They're going to start taking a look.

I think this season will really help starting with the 2022 class but hopefully some 2021 class is looking at us strongly

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Having high end corners is so huge.  It can really open up a lot of options on D when you can trust your corners.  

Maybe we can get Trevell to commit, that will convince Tiawan not to go pro after this season, and we can have a Mullen/Mullen combo in 2022.

I might have a better shot of winning the lottery, but still fun to dream about.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2021 at 1:27 PM, Leathernecks said:

I posted this article in the general 2022 recruiting thread because it had info about a lot of our recruits, but I thought this quote deserved to be in the Mullen thread too.

"Mullen hasn't named an outright leader, but some close to the recruitment would be surprised at this point if he doesn't join his older brother at IU."

You would have to think older brother will be in the NFL next year.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Wiltfong

Urruita, Miami Insider 

Weaver, 9/10 confidence 

Irvins

Thanks.  Sorry I totally misread the idea.  Four high crystal balls for Mullen.

I lost track of what thread I was in, and for some reason was thinking high crystal picks for four players. 

Anyway, thanks for the intel.  Sounds outstanding for Mullen.  Big time.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Thanks.  Sorry I totally misread the idea.  Four high crystal balls for Mullen.

I lost track of what thread I was in, and for some reason was thinking high crystal picks for four players. 

Anyway, thanks for the intel.  Sounds outstanding for Mullen.  Big time.  

Especially the Weaver’s pick, 9/10 is a pretty big deal, all this came after his visit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1