Wisconsin Postgame Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

I'll tell you one thing - Open up the playbook for Tuttle.  He is the real deal.  Tough as nails, great touch, puts the ball where it needs to go.  

All around solid, tough play.  Great job!

To quote the legendary Jim Ross.....he's tougher than a two dollar steak. 

• Like 1

Amazing season and so proud of our Hoosiers!

I have to say F ESPN as IU beats another top 20 team and we get no pub.  Not a headline or even a listed score on the page.    I hope we these players keep shocking the world and beat Purdue and win a big bowl against a big opponent and force the nation to realize IU football is here and now a major player!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

I'll tell you one thing - Open up the playbook for Tuttle.  He is the real deal.  Tough as nails, great touch, puts the ball where it needs to go.  

Tuttle was very very impressive!! Except for the fumble he played way passed my expectations. 

• Like 1

I'm absolutely thrilled.  My parents went to the Rose Bowl.  In my 50 years it has been one disappointment after another.  This is SOOOO much fun!

I want to give the coaches credit.  Tuttle was great, but do think the coaches deserve a ton of credit for the game plan.  They didn't ask him to do too much and kept everything pretty simple for him.

• Like 3

Been a fan for all of my 50 years and this probably has been the most fun season I remember.  We have ended all but one of our long losing streaks and OSU will be over next year.  We need to finish it off next week and beat Purdue with our high school coach LOL!

Even though the Big Ten will find away to get OSU to the big ten title game we deserve to go to Lucas Oil

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Been a fan for all of my 50 years and this probably has been the most fun season I remember.  We have ended all but one of our long losing streaks and OSU will be over next year.  We need to finish it off next week and beat Purdue with our high school coach LOL!

Even though the Big Ten will find away to get OSU to the big ten title game we deserve to go to Lucas Oil

If Tom Allen is a high school coach, 98% of D1 coaches are junior high coaches. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

Amazing season and so proud of our Hoosiers!

I have to say F ESPN as IU beats another top 20 team and we get no pub.  Not a headline or even a listed score on the page.    I hope we these players keep shocking the world and beat Purdue and win a big bowl against a big opponent and force the nation to realize IU football is here and now a major player!

They won't be able to ignore us much longer. 

• Like 1

Disregarding for a moment that the Big Ten would not do the same for Indiana, I have no problem with OSU representing the conference in the Big ten Championship.  They beat us fair and square (though we had our chances) and no one else in the conference was going to beat them.  For me, going to the Championship game on a technicality isn't the way I want to do it.  

We're good this year.  We deserve recognition.  But, a New Years Day bowl is sufficient.  Let's just take care of business next week to help make that a reality.  

• Like 5

Just commenting on what Purdue fans were saying a few years ago.  Also they had the best coach in America in Brohm but see how that had turned out

Plenty of comments were made about Allen re high school coach which now look bad for sure. 

Edited by Stlboiler23
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Disregarding for a moment that the Big Ten would not do the same for Indiana, I have no problem with OSU representing the conference in the Big ten Championship.  They beat us fair and square (though we had our chances) and no one else in the conference was going to beat them.  For me, going to the Championship game on a technicality isn't the way I want to do it.  

We're good this year.  We deserve recognition.  But, a New Years Day bowl is sufficient.  Let's just take care of business next week to help make that a reality.  

I just think if we play all of our games it shows that IU handled this virus in a good way.  OSU misses a few games shows that they didn't handle the situation correctly.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

I say give this young man huge props.  He stepped in and we got a very important win.  Magical season.  Magical Hoosier Ball Tour!  Roll up, Roll up for the Hoosier Ball Tour!

Edited by jv1972iu

Just now, IU Scott said:

I just think if we play all of our games it shows that IU handled this virus in a good way.  OSU misses a few games shows that they didn't handle the situation correctly.

Or, we got lucky.  OSU's first missed game was not their fault, if I recall correctly.  

Just now, IU Scott said:

I agree I have been thinking this for weeks but didn’t want to jinx it.  Not only has the coaching staff and team been amazing but clearly they have been doing things right and made sure they don’t hurt the season with infections.  Kudos to the team on all fronts