Malachi Bennett Commits to Indiana

KDB

• 1 month later...

If we get Bennett, he'd be our 16th highest rated recruit ever on 247. That means in this class, we'd have our #1 QB ever (4th overall), #3 WR (8th overall), and #5 WR (16th overall).

This is the kind of talent we need to keep bringing in.  Not all of our top recruits will be great, but the more big swings you take, the more home runs you'll hit.

Awesome.  Our receivers room has a chance to be crazy good and deep.  We have so many top prospects it’s not even funny.  Some will bubble up and really emerge, I’m sure.   I’m not going to sit here and try to do a run down but suffice it to say, we’ve got a lot of talented prospects.   One guy who I really liked last year was Swinton.  He looks to me like a tough minded, competitive receiver who is all about clutch. But there are several other young guys plus you add very highly rated recruits like Green, Williams, and Bennett and watch out.  Heard has been a fabulous coaching addition both in recruiting and development/performance.  

• KDB changed the title to Malachi Bennett Commits to Indiana
49 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Awesome.  Our receivers room has a chance to be crazy good and deep.  We have so many top prospects it’s not even funny.  Some will bubble up and really emerge, I’m sure.   I’m not going to sit here and try to do a run down but suffice it to say, we’ve got a lot of talented prospects.   One guy who I really liked last year was Swinton.  He looks to me like a tough minded, competitive receiver who is all about clutch. But there are several other young guys plus you add very highly rated recruits like Green, Williams, and Bennett and watch out.  Heard has been a fabulous coaching addition both in recruiting and development/performance.  

Now we need Penix the ENTIRE year to show the world what we REALLY can do!!!! GO IU!

On 2/2/2021 at 3:47 PM, Artesian_86 said:

Now we need Penix the ENTIRE year to show the world what we REALLY can do!!!! GO IU!

I disagree. Penix will most likely miss some time and Tuttle, Williams, and or McCulley will be fine in his absence. There is talent in the QB room besides Penix. Penix just needs to avoid the season ending injury which he keeps dealing with. 

Archived