North Alabama Game Thread

Reacher

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, go_iu_bb said:

They really are. This should've been one of those 60 point wins several teams had earlier in the season.

Had some ugly play but I mean these are D1 level kids we have. That many wide open looks they are going to start making them. Franklin getting his feet set and stepping into his shot has helped him a lot. I bet Archie tore into some guys at half and they finally answered.

I watched most of the first half, haven’t been able to watch the second half aside from the last few minutes... As i’m typing this, Armaan hits from DEEP. Looks like he’s been on fire. Glad he’s killing it today. If he reaches his full potential, I really think he could be an All-B1G guy.

3 minutes ago, KDB said:

I watched most of the first half, haven’t been able to watch the second half aside from the last few minutes... As i’m typing this, Armaan hits from DEEP. Looks like he’s been on fire. Glad he’s killing it today. If he reaches his full potential, I really think he could be an All-B1G guy.

Sorry you had to miss some of the game.  But happy that you are able to watch... and join us. 

Archived