Favorite Christmas Songs

Billingsley99

6 minutes ago, Reacher said:

First one that comes to mind is anything by Manheim Steamroller.

Let's not forget about IUs very own-https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=IU+straight+no+chaser+christmas&docid=608033400959339759&mid=3B60D1D49262FED7635D3B60D1D49262FED7635D&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

I actually saw them sing this live in Chicago.

Great add.  I saw the younger group at our local high school a few years back. Put together by the Denver IU Alumni Association One of older group is HSN member.... and though he does not post much.... has posted on HSN 3.0 in the past

I love this version.

I am a HUGE Trans-Siberian Orchestra fan. The fusion of classical/traditional instrumentals played on electric stringed instruments....just gorgeous. 

And if you get the chance to see them in concert, do it. It's a KISS level production. 30 foot tall flames, lasers, snow machines.....it's awesome.

45 minutes ago, Reacher said:

First one that comes to mind is anything by Manheim Steamroller.

Let's not forget about IUs very own-https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=IU+straight+no+chaser+christmas&docid=608033400959339759&mid=3B60D1D49262FED7635D3B60D1D49262FED7635D&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

I actually saw them sing this live in Chicago.

If you like SNC, make sure you listen to "Christmas Can-Can" and "Who Spiked The Egg Nog". 

5 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

I am a HUGE Trans-Siberian Orchestra fan. The fusion of classical/traditional instrumentals played on electric stringed instruments....just gorgeous. 

And if you get the chance to see them in concert, do it. It's a KISS level production. 30 foot tall flames, lasers, snow machines.....it's awesome.

I think the wife and I have seen them about 5 times...although it has been several years since last concert. Really good show.

Archived