Zoom calls/interviews

mrflynn03

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an update. 

I just got scheduled today for a Mircosoft Teams interview for tomorrow for the job I want most of the ones I've applied for.

3 12's day shift Fri-Sun in my field of study and likely 20K more a year than I was making with benefits starting Day 1. And my commute cut in half. 

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

Just an update. 

I just got scheduled today for a Mircosoft Teams interview for tomorrow for the job I want most of the ones I've applied for.

3 12's day shift Fri-Sun in my field of study and likely 20K more a year than I was making with benefits starting Day 1. And my commute cut in half. 

You got this one buddy

On 1/7/2021 at 7:15 PM, mrflynn03 said:

Just an update. 

Best of luck.

On 1/7/2021 at 6:15 PM, mrflynn03 said:

Just an update. 

Hope it went well. Keep us posted!

2 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

So I talked to the recruiter today. 

She said things are looking positive, the manager liked me and she would call back soon about next steps. Asked is Feb 1 would be a good start date. 

Not official but looking good. 

There you go! Good deal!

54 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

She said things are looking positive, the manager liked me and she would call back soon about next steps. Asked is Feb 1 would be a good start date. 

That’s a great sign! I’m not one to ask people about start dates until I’ve decided I want to hire them. 

Keeping fingers crossed for you. 

4 hours ago, IUFLA said:

There you go! Good deal!

I have always had a difficult time getting jobs.  So the skeptic in me thinks it's too good to be true.  But that little optimistic part of me thinks I have it in the bag. 

Been keeping in touch with my sister during this. She has more experience in pharma and the corporate world than I do so she's been a good resource.

Growing up we couldn't be more different.  She thought it was funny that we both got Bio degrees and will be doing similar work.  

6 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

Sounds like great work life balance and a nice pay bump, congrats man!!! Well earned and deserved! 

31 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Sounds like great work life balance and a nice pay bump, congrats man!!! Well earned and deserved! 

Thanks man, I've been working just jobs for about 10 yrs.  Been trying to get foot in the door.  This is a gamechanger for me. A career builder.  

36 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Thought I would give a final update.  

I got the job offer today for the job I wanted and will be signing the papers tomorrow.  The offer was far more generous than I expected. 

Appreciate the help and supports. Thanks. 

Awesome! Was hoping for good news!

I got the job offer today for the job I wanted and will be signing the papers tomorrow.  The offer was far more generous than I expected. 

Hell yeah, that’s how you do it! Congrats. 

Congratulations and Happy New Year!

On 1/19/2021 at 3:06 PM, mrflynn03 said:

That is fantastic! I'm sure your step dad is proud of you. 

Buying beers for HSN with that first paycheck? :cheers:

Archived