Cobbs Declares

13 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

See you smellermakers in Beautiful Memorial Stadium on Saturday November 24 .2018 !! Hoping that the South End Project will be finished by then ! Go HOOSIER. Win your FIFTH BUCKET GAME IN SIX seasons on that date !!!!!!

MUCK pee yew !!!!!!

Can’t wait for Purdue to start another bucket streak :)

1 hour ago, jefftheref said:

I think I would have to side with Boiler on this.

That's not exactly a shocker either!   

It may or may not ultimately play out that way, but given how both of the main revenue sports at IU are respectively in year one ,and two of a coaching change, it might be a bit too soon to jump to conclusions.

Purdue has done nothing to suggest IU can't rebound and bring the Bucket right back.

Go Hoosiers!!! 

2 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

That's not exactly a shocker either!   

It may or may not ultimately play out that way, but given how both of the main revenue sports at IU are respectively in year one ,and two of a coaching change, it might be a bit too soon to jump to conclusions.

Purdue has done nothing to suggest IU can't rebound and bring the Bucket right back.

Go Hoosiers!!! 

Can you elaborate on your “done nothing” comment? What could they have done to suggest that IU couldn’t rebound and bring back the bucket?

22 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Really would be awesome if every thread about one of our players didn't turn into a Purdue/Brohm discussion.

We were at the pu game, the fans we encountered were pieces of shit. One made a comment towards my wife and then cowardly shyed away when I walked up. They were the least classiest fans we encountered during any game and it is easy to understand how nobody here likes them. We ran into gracious fans at almost every stop of the big ten tour, except pu.

20 minutes ago, Payday said:

We were at the pu game, the fans we encountered were pieces of shit. One made a comment towards my wife and then cowardly shyed away when I walked up. They were the least classiest fans we encountered during any game and it is easy to understand how nobody here likes them. We ran into gracious fans at almost every stop of the big ten tour, except pu.

You must have run into the worst of our fanbase as I think overall we have a pretty tame fanbase. 

On 12/21/2017 at 12:13 PM, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Westbrook, Hale, Timian, Philyor...we'll be okay.

They will be fine but keep in mind Hale is coming off an injury, West is coming off an injury, Phil is still green and Luke is the most experienced. This is going to be a challenge and they have to stay healthy. It has to be one of those seasons where the receivers stay healthy.

3 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

You must have run into the worst of our fanbase as I think overall we have a pretty tame fanbase. 

No.. you don't. I've encountered it as well. What's the IU obession???.. the IU sucks thing is just lame, quite honestly it's borderline obsessive. 

I've got no problem with you. I actually really like you, but I have ran into a fair amount of just douche PU fans. Cactus, Ross Ade, etc. 

18 hours ago, Payday said:

They have a bigger inferiority complex than any fanbase in the Big Ten. Not surprising.

Archived