Fred Glass goes off on CFB and the disrespect that IUFB has faced.

IU247

The CFP's (and especially Gary Barta's) corruption and bias is so blatant that it really shouldn't even be called a playoff...

Call it what it is: an invitational.

There is no way any of these decisions can be justified, because they completely lack any sort of clarity or common sense. Sucks, because it's happening to IU this year, but in reality, it's an annual cluster-F. 

Time for some impartiality and intelligence.

2 minutes ago, Andy06 said:

Dolson played good little soldier when the conference bent over backwards to accommodate OSU.  I sure hope behind closed doors he is ripping someone a new hole after we were leapfrogged by Northwestern. 

Dolson probably knew IU wouldn’t be able to play so it would’ve ended up being OSU playing anyway. 

1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

That’s scary for next year.  We will be damn good.  I have a good feeling we can beat OSU especially if we keep our non-seniors but our schedule is unforgiving.  

Hopefully the “selection committee” doesn’t make up excuses to score us over next time. 

14 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I appreciate Fred doing this.  Hopefully, it gets some national media attention.

5Fouls, I was mistaken in my earlier view.  You were right to point out my error.  Thanks.  Fred, obviously KNOWS very well what went on here and his speaking up is important.  I was naive in my thinking.

Archived